Tollfree in the US: 877-421-0030
Access code: 173098#
Full list of phone numbers
Call Time: 8:00 AM Pacific; 11:00 AM Eastern; 1500 UTC
- David Williams: Y
- Naci Dai: R
- Raghunathan Srinivasan: Y
- Neil Hauge: Y
- Tim deBoer: Y
- Kaloyan Raev: Y
Announcements and General Business
- Nothing new from me. Anything?
- I did not communicate the location of the PMC Approval Summary page well.
- New proposed patch requested by Kaloyan, related to bug 307165. Does not need it on update site, just the jar. Appears bug bug 308056 is ready again (should do it first, for repo).
- Neil wondering if next year could require 1.6. Conclusion: yes, if good reason, for specific bundles/function ... probably not all of WTP (e.g. not xml editor, or similar).
Handy Links from past meetings
- Continuous Improvement Notes
- EclipseCon 2010
- FYI ... Eclipse Foundation has a relatively new "enterprise page".
- WTP 3.2 Plans
Other projects to watch:
- WTP @ GSoC 2009. There are two project accepted:
- SCA Tools
- EMFT Texo project proposal
- Maven Integration
Back to meeting list.
Please send any additions or corrections to David Williams.