Tollfree in the US: 877-421-0030
Access code: 173098#
Full list of phone numbers
Call Time: 8:00 AM Pacific; 11:00 AM Eastern; 1600 UTC
- David Williams: Y
- Naci Dai: Y
- Raghunathan Srinivasan: Y
- Neil Hauge: Y
- Tim deBoer: Y
- Kaloyan Raev: Y
Announcements and General Business
- Reminder: "Virgo Meeting" (During PMC Call time).
Christian Dupuis (from VMWare) will come and educate us, for short 30 minutes or so session.
- WTP Meeting at EclipseCon, Tuesday 6-7
- 5th Annual PMC Breakfest, Wednesday Morning, 8:00 am
- Exception process (e.g. for UI or API changes after M6)
- Status of Pave Project?
- JPA Diagram Editor Incubator Proposal
Concluded it was a valid proposal for WTP Incubator project, they will follow up with notes/proposal to wtp-incubator list (and dali list, maybe wtp-dev list). Neil is assumed to be primary "mentor". Once the proposal formally approved on wtp-incubator list, the committer would be nominated (probably by Neil) as a committer to wtp incubator project. Name spaces decided (something like "org.eclipse.jpt....") and off they go.
- Naci discussed new web site look.
Only think missing seemed to be "about this project" for subprojects. Naci will work on updating some content. David to work on "adopter" section. Naci will also "run a spider" to determine what's no longer used or referenced and remove from HEAD of CVS.
Handy Links from past meetings
- Continuous Improvement Notes
- EclipseCon 2010
- FYI ... Eclipse Foundation has a relatively new "enterprise page".
- WTP 3.2 Plans
Other projects to watch:
- WTP @ GSoC 2009. There are two project accepted:
- SCA Tools
- EMFT Texo project proposal
- Maven Integration
Back to meeting list.
Please send any additions or corrections to David Williams.