- David Williams: Y
- Naci Dai: R
- Raghunathan Srinivasan: Y
- Neil Hauge: Y
- Tim deBoer: Y
- Kaloyan Raev: R
Announcements and General Business
- Naci provided these links to English versions of EclipseZine
- Eclipse Summit Europe taking place this week.
- JSF: Is bug 293211
a reasonable 'hotbug' request? Bug 292939?
Raghu thought fine to discuss and bring forward. He rightly emphasized importance of doing JUnit tests. He said he could not get to it until next week.
- Dali Off cycle release.
- PMC gave its "pre approval", in principle, pending the actual materials, etc.
- It was concluded it would be best to "wait as long as possible" before announcing the formal review, just in case spec changes content or release date. But things within the project could/should proceed as it it would be around Dec. 18th.
- The issue of "how to version features" was discussed, such as difference between the version number needed for proper install and updates, and the more commonly known "marketing number". In this off-cycle release, Dali deserves "3.0" as marketing number, since JPA 2.0 is a significant step forward in functionality. But, at the same time, there is no "breaking API".
Reports, Actions, Issues
Requirements: Raghu Srinivasan
Planning: David Williams
WTP User Experience Lead: Kaloyan Raev
Quality: Neil Hauge
Architecture: Tim deBoer
Education: Naci Dai
Other projects to watch:
- WTP @ GSoC 2009. There are two project accepted:
- SCA Tools
- EMFT Texo project proposal
- Maven Integration
Back to meeting list.
Please send any additions or corrections to David Williams.