Announcements and General Business
- Pending portal approvals?
- PMC Bugzilla Approvals for SR1
- JAX-WS Tools "release"
- Changes/wrappers in faceted projects
Raghu will look into meeting/notes
- Planning: Would a JSF Planning meeting be possible?
- Discuss project metrics?
It was agreed this was worth the PMC looking at, from time to time.
Will explore UDC Data, in addition to fix rates, lines of code, cvs commits, number of junits?
- Review Post Mortem? See Team_thoughts_on_continuous_improvement_31.
Focus this week.
Biggest, most immediate concern was large number of intermittent failing builds/tests.
Reports, Actions, Issues
Requirements: Raghu Srinivasan
Planning: David Williams
WTP User Experience Lead: Kaloyan Raev
Quality: Neil Hauge
Architecture: Tim deBoer
Education: Naci Dai
Work on Eclipse Magazin articles continues.
Other projects to watch:
- WTP @ GSoC 2009. There are two project accepted:
- SCA Tools
- EMFT Texo project proposal
- Maven Integration
Back to meeting list.
Please send any additions or corrections to David Williams.