- David Williams: Y
- Naci Dai: N
- Raghunathan Srinivasan: Y
- Neil Hauge: Y
- Tim deBoer: R
- Kaloyan Raev: R
Announcements and General Business
- Anyone going to Eclipse Summit Europe?
Kaloyan submitting WTP/Pave related talk.
Naci submitting tutorial (maybe wtp overview)?
Note: Raghu too! (or, someone from his team)
- FYI ... Eclipse Foundation has a relatively new "enterprise
Naci (and Ugur) will look into getting them updated content and links.
Note: it was suggested to link to that page from our webtools page.
- Issues with 3.2 changing to June?
I've updated our Google Calendar with all Helios dates. See our 8/20 status meeting agenda for summary.
Review 3.2 Plans
- Discuss project metrics?
It was agreed this was worth the PMC looking at, from time to time.
- Review Post Mortem? See Team_thoughts_on_continuous_improvement_31.
Focus this week.
Reports, Actions, Issues
Requirements: Raghu Srinivasan
Planning: David Williams
WTP User Experience Lead: Kaloyan Raev
Quality: Neil Hauge
Architecture: Tim deBoer
Education: Naci Dai
Work on Eclipse Magazin articles continues.
Other projects to watch:
- WTP @ GSoC 2009. There are two project accepted:
- SCA Tools
- EMFT Texo project proposal
- Maven Integration
Back to meeting list.
Please send any additions or corrections to David Williams.