Announcements and General Business
- Ready to release?
- OK with Naci's statement to Developer Works?
The Web Tools Platform (WTP) was started a mere 5 years ago to extend Eclipse into the domain of Web applications. Since then it became the most popular Eclipse project providing a very rich set of tools for Web application developers and a set of platform application programming interfaces (API) for tool vendors. The Galileo release offers brand new tools such as the XSL editing, in addition to the tools supporting latest JEE, JSF and JPA specifications.
- Feedback for Planning Council on Simultaneous Release Planning/Criteria?
- Up coming Project
- 6/24 ATF project will move to Tools as part of their continuation review. See also ATFPubPlanMinutes2009.06.04
- 6/24 PAVE review, June 24, 1500 UTC (11 AM Eastern)?
Reports, Actions, Issues
Requirements: Raghu Srinivasan
Raghu to prepare planning templates for 3.2 by 7/7.
Planning: David Williams
- Nearly Done
WTP User Experience Lead: Kaloyan Raev
Quality: Neil Hauge
Architecture: Tim deBoer
Tim still owes writeup of tips on how to get started with API Tools.
Education: Naci Dai
Work on Eclipse Magazin articles continues.
Other projects to watch:
- WTP @ GSoC 2009. There are two project accepted:
- SCA Tools
- EMFT Texo project proposal
- Maven Integration
Back to meeting list.
Please send any additions or corrections to David Williams.