Tollfree in the US: 877-421-0030
Access code: 173098#
list of phone numbers
Time: 1500 UTC
- David Williams: Y
- Naci Dai: N
- Raghunathan Srinivasan: Y
- Neil Hauge: R
- Tim deBoer: Y
- Kaloyan Raev: Y
Announcements and General Business
Review. We are scheduled for 5/20.
- Logo and Icon contest announced on newsgroup and mailing list
and opened bug
- Do we want to discuss SAP's proposed projects further?
- Raghu and Tim discussed some function "coming in late",
perhaps even after M7.
- Discuss SAP's proposal a bit more. I volunteered to be one of
the mentors. Will submit for 5/20 review. (5/6 is holiday in Bulgaria).
Reports, Actions, Issues
Requirements: Raghu Srinivasan
Raghu noted we should remind PLs to update plans every milestone.
Planning: David Williams
WTP User Experience Lead: Kaloyan Raev
Quality: Neil Hauge
Architecture: Tim deBoer
Education: Naci Dai
Naci reports web pages for education materials are about ready.
He is writing article, as deadline is in December. Raghu was only
response he got for being interested in contributing too.
Please review: Resource
Naci Reports continuing to work on articles
Working with Ian to do a press release on education materials.
Prior or concurrent with EclipseCon
Other projects to watch:
- WTP @ GSoC 2009. There are two project accepted:
- Index search for Java EE metadata -
- Embed OpenEJB in J2EE Preview server adapter -
Texo project proposal
Back to meeting list.
Please send any additions or corrections to David Williams.