- David Williams: Y
- Naci Dai: N
- Raghunathan Srinivasan: Y
- Neil Hauge: Y
- Tim deBoer: Y
- Kaloyan Raev: Y
Announcements and General Business
- PMC Approval of post M6 bugzillas. Specifics and General Policy?
- Capabilties. New Packaging
- Tim discussed the changes for remote server adapters. Little conclusion, but others wanted to see a mock up.
- Discussed importance of "vendor neutrality" and concluded should mention "only Eclispe" or "all known, within reason, vendors and open source projects"
Did (re) state that PMC approval of "post freeze" bugs does not require patch ... could not easily do that, since we want to tell people ahead of time, what our plans are
Reports, Actions, Issues
Requirements: Raghu Srinivasan
Raghu noted we should remind PLs to update plans every milestone.
- Planning Process Document has been started.
- Eclipse-level dates and requirements have been clarified in a Planning Council message (and elsewhere).
- WTP Requirements Lead Role
Planning: David Williams
WTP User Experience Lead: Kaloyan Raev
Quality: Neil Hauge
Architecture: Tim deBoer
Tim still owes writeup of tips on how to get started.
Education: Naci Dai
Naci reports web pages for education materials are about ready. He is writing article, as deadline is in December. Raghu was only response he got for being interested in contributing too.
Please review: Resource Page Proposal
Naci Reports continuing to work on articles
Working with Ian to do a press release on education materials. Prior or concurrent with EclipseCon
Other projects to watch:
Back to meeting list.
Please send any additions or corrections to David Williams.