- David Williams: Y
- Naci Dai: N
- Raghunathan Srinivasan: Y
- Neil Hauge: Y
- Tim deBoer: Y
- Kaloyan Raev: Y
Announcements and General Business
- CQ PMC notification
It has been going to "webtools-pmc" instead of "wtp-pmc" so they need to "hack their software".
- XSL Incubation Review
Still scheduled for 18th. On track, no questions/comments on Docuware so far
- 3.0.5 Plans? We discussed. Tim to post to wiki and mailing list.
- Let's get more concrete about 3.2 mid-year release.
See strawman proposal. Good discussion. Proposed outline close enough to post.
- No phone meeting next week. Breakfest meeting at EclipseCon: Wednesday Morning? Usual place? 8:30?
Reports, Actions, Issues
Planning: David Williams
WTP User Experience Lead: Kaloyan Raev
Quality: Neil Hauge
Architecture: Tim deBoer
Tim still owes writeup of tips on how to get started.
Education: Naci Dai
Naci reports web pages for education materials are about ready. He is writing article, as deadline is in December. Raghu was only response he got for being interested in contributing too.
Please review: Resource Page Proposal
Naci Reports continuing to work on articles
Working with Ian to do a press release on education materials. Prior or concurrent with EclipseCon
Requirements: Raghu Srinivasan
Raghu noted we should remind PLs to update plans every milestone.
- Planning Process Document has been started.
- Eclipse-level dates and requirements have been clarified in a Planning Council message (and elsewhere).
- WTP Requirements Lead Role
Other projects to watch:
Back to meeting list.
Please send any additions or corrections to David Williams.