Tollfree in the US: 877-421-0030
Access code: 800388#
Full list of phone numbers
Time: 1500 UTC
Announcements and General Business
- Release Review was successful. Formal release on Wed. 8/20. WTP Incubator XSL 0.5
- Release 3.0.1 readiness?
PMC agreed we were not quite ready and should delay one week to make sure quality was where it should be
Does 3.0.2 schedule still suffice? (Omitting 8/22 date).
- Creative Common License - Attribution-Share Alike
Will be working with Eclipse Foundation to confirm this license fits within their policies
Reports, Actions, Issues
Education: Naci Dai
Please review: Resource Page Proposal
Naci was approached (and countered) with some proposed articles for Eclipse (online) magazine [need link. only
one I found last published in 2007?] Naci will invite authors for a series of articles for "WTP Uncovered":
- web developer tools (xml, xsl, html, css)
- web applications with Java (jsf, jsp, server)
- enterpise application (jpa/ejb)
- soa, webservices
- adopters/extending (maybe)
Planning: David Williams
- 3.0.1 RC3 this Thursday
- Pre 1.0 release of XSL component mid August
- Pre 1.0 release of ATF component mid October
- 3.0.1, 3.0.2 and 3.0.3
- JPT 2.1 ?
- 2009, Galileo Release
- Reminder to be sure to check for "PMC
- Reminded to be consistent in approving defects (such as getting project lead review, documenting "stop
ship" need, etc.
Quality: Neil Hauge
- Neil investigating "close old bugs" policy.
- Neil has estimated approximately 800 bugs (of 2000 untargeted bugs) could be considered "old bugs". He'll
prepare a table and note to send to project with encouragement to PLs to handle ... something like either triage
individually and assign a target, or mark with 'helpwanted' or mark in mass with a kind comment to re-open if still
an issue (with reason for the mass update, etc.).
WTP User Experience Lead: Kaloyan Raev
Architecture: Tim deBoer
- Will be re-forming group to priortize architecture items for 3.1
Requirements: Raghu Srinivasan
Planning Process Document has been started.
Eclipse-level dates and requirements have been clarified in a Planning Council message
(and elsewhere). Should we adjust ours?
- Eclipse World
Raghu and Neil have submitted.
- Eclipse European Summit. Known cases of
presentations to be submitted: Kaloyan "project creation?", Naci will attend but (probably) not present. JPA,
probably Shawn probably combined with EclipseLink. JSF, probably Cameron.
Back to meeting list.
Please send any additions or corrections to David Williams.