Tollfree in the US: 877-421-0030
Access code: 800388#
Full list of phone numbers
Time: 1500 UTC
- David Williams: Y
- Naci Dai: N
- Raghunathan Srinivasan: Y
- Neil Hauge: Y
- Tim deBoer: Y
- Kaloyan Raev Y
Announcements and General Business
Reports, Actions, Issues
Quality: Neil Hauge
- Neil investigating "close old bugs" policy.
- Provide focus
- be open and transparent about our priorities and process
- get help from community to triage and re-open (prioritieze) most important
WTP User Experience Lead: Kaloyan Raev
- FYI: XSL team doing walktrough this Wednesday (23rd)
- Investigating OpenEJB container (from Apache) for quick/easy out of the box testing, etc.
Architecture: Tim deBoer
- Will be re-forming group to priortize architecture items for 3.1
Requirements: Raghu Srinivasan
Requirements Document is done?
We need Draft release plan, in standard format, for next years release by June (See see bug 215301).
Raghu to lead, and propose an alternative or two. Rumor has it that the June deadline was to have a standard format
decided, and the "infrastructure" in place to roll them up into a single roadmap document. The "real" plan is expected
by September. My understanding was there would be a new note to this effect to "project leads list", but haven't seen it
Education: Naci Dai
Please review: Resource Page Proposal
Planning: David Williams
- 3.0.1 RC this Thursday
- Pre 1.0 release of XSL component mid August
- Pre 1.0 release of ATF component mid October
- 3.0.1, 3.0.2 and 3.0.3
- JPT 2.1 ?
- 2009, Io Release
- Dates update for Thursday status meeting.
- Discussed possible desire for WTP 3.1 to stay compatible with 3.4 platform, and some ideas came up:
- deviations should have PMC review: choices forcing us to Eclipse 3.5 should not be made casually, nor
- WTP team to do no or little testing on 3.4 platform (it'd be responsibility of adopters wishing ot run
in that configuration).
- doesn't mean WTP 3.1 can't take advantage of 3.5, but, ideally, if 3.5 not there, and running on 3.4
instead, then things would still work as before (as they did on 3.4) and the 3.5 specific function just
gracefully fail with log message, or something.
- Other projects to watch:
- Will have PMC debreif next week, after status meeting version.
- Eclipse World:
Raghu and Neil have submitted.
- Eclipse European Summit
Back to meeting list.
Please send any additions or corrections to David Williams.