Tollfree in the US: 877-421-0030
Access code: 800388#
Full list of phone numbers
Time: 1500 UTC
- David Williams: Y
- Naci Dai: N (regrets)
- Raghunathan Srinivasan: Y
- Neil Hauge: Y
- Tim deBoer: Y
Reports, Actions, Issues
Education: Naci Dai
- No progress to report (Naci sent regrets). Will re-visit next week.
- Previous Notes:
- Phase 1, orgainize what we have, done by end January.
- Phase 2, self guided new materials. some available by EclipseCon.
- phase 3, shutdown .. scenerios
Planning: David Williams
- We need a 2.0.2 patch. (and put on update site)
- Schedule? this week? Or else will interfere with EclipseCon?
- As agreed, dw has updated patch process
- Agreed this week best, to fix before EclipseCon.
Quality: Neil Hauge
- Good Progress on focus items. (Remember to include these activities in release review.)
Architecture: Tim deBoer
Requirements: Raghu Srinivasan
- Note: as agreed, dw did update ramp
down plan, to make sure clear.
- Time to start Io Version?
- We may need a mid-year release.
- Committers in the works: Several in ATF project (see Portal): Giuliano Mega, Laurends Vandeput
- All agreed.
- Requirement Project: http://www.eclipse.org/proposals/ormf/
- Raghu to respond this week.
- Face-to-face meeting. Sunday will be bad (most getting in too late on Sunday). Need to find some other
time. Need to create an agenda.
- Tenatively suggested Monday evening, after awards ceremony.
- Discussed version increment for next year (Io). Decided "3.1", unless there is major additions or something
breaking. [Added after the meeting, should we consider "3.5"? (to match the platform?)
- No one liked "3.5" idea.
- Potential resource issues?
- Product plugin for EPP and welcome screen
- Refactoring Doc features (and moving to appropriate sub-projects).
- Refactoring SDK (source and JavaDoc) features/bundles (and moving to appropriate sub-projects)
- Platform/OS coverage for testing and support? -- probably suffices to simply record coverage. Perhaps
ask for community help.
- Performance Tests -- Kayolan making some progress.
- No obvious resouce solutions.
- Needs some JSF features, at least for build
- David: Will call for Project Lead vote on WTP Policy on Package Visibility
- Raghu: create a wiki page: a checklist for how to lower the barrier to participation for all projects
- David: create wiki page for 3rd-party requirements
- David: post instructions and reminders for our "community resources" and presentations page, especially,
even, for eclipseCon 2007, and Eclipse Summit
- Bob Frasher, all: WTP Refactor followup: Need to update website. Project Leads will need to take ownership
of their own pages. See bug 201331
- David: Reorg CVS. See CVS Restructuring
- David: update our "planning" documents with dates for both Ganymede and Winter maintenance.
- Tentatively plan f2f Sunday before EclipseCon
Back to meeting list.
Please send any additions or corrections to David Williams.