- David Williams: Y
- Naci Dai: Y
- Raghunathan Srinivasan: Y
- Neil Hauge: Y
- Tim deBoer: N (regrets)
- Bob Goodman (ATF): Y
Reports, Actions, Issues
Planning: David Williams
- Real time review: WTP Planning Lead
- make sure projects understand "must do" items and have some means of compliance checking.
- monitor and coordinate cross-project mailing list
- monitor and coordinate cross-project bugzilla component
- monitor dependencies and decide/recommend when to move to new versions.
Community Relations: David Williams
- Real time review: WTP Community Releations Lead
- EclipseCon 2008
- The one on wait list (AJAX in Jazz) was accepted due to cancellations (in other areas).
- Tutorials accepted 9, declined 1, 0 on wait list
- Long talks: accepted 7, declined 5, 0 on wait list
- Short talks: accepted 10, delinced 0, 0 on wait list
- Agreed to not call out "Community Relations" as seperate from PMC Lead.
Quality: Neil Hauge
Architecture: Tim deBoer
Proposed WTP API Policy
- Discuss Architecture Group's Proposed WTP API Policy
- We've previously discussed the desire to discourage new Provisional APIs, and the desire to have PMC reveiw of those components that want to have new provisional API.
- Q: What's next? Ans: Tim working with Arch. Team to revise in a way acceptable to all.
Requirements: Raghu Srinivasan
Education: Naci Dai
- WTP Education Lead
- Previous Notes:
- Phase 1, orgainize what we have, done by end January.
- Phase 2, self guided new materials. some available by EclipseCon.
- phase 3, shutdown .. scenerios
- Continuation Review scheduled for 2/13, 11:00AM EDT
- Our incubation project
- David: Will call for Project Lead vote on WTP Policy on Package Visibility
- David: update 3.0 milestone plans with focus items.
- Raghu: create a wiki page: a checklist for how to lower the barrier to participation for all projects
- David: create wiki page for 3rd-party requirements
- David: post instructions and reminders for our "community resources" and presentations page, especially, even, for eclipseCon 2007, and Eclipse Summit
- Bob, all: WTP Refactor followup: Need to update website. Project Leads will need to take ownership of their own pages. See bug 201331
- David: Reorg CVS. See CVS Restructuring Proposal
- David: update our "planning" documents with dates for both Ganymede and Winter maintenance.
- Tentatively plan f2f Sunday before EclipseCon
Back to meeting list.
Please send any additions or corrections to David Williams.