Tollfree in the US: 877-421-0030
Access code: 800388#
Full list of phone numbers
Time: 1500 UTC
- David Williams: Y
- Naci Dai: Y
- Raghunathan Srinivasan: Y
- Neil Hauge: Y
- Tim deBoer: Y
Reports, Actions, Issues
Planning: David Williams
Community Relations: David Williams
- EclipseCon 2008
- Our slots are all full, I've given preferred order/schedule, one still on wait list (AJAX in Jazz)
though unlikely to have another opening
- Tutorials accepted 9, declined 1, 0 on wait list
- Long talks: accepted 6, declined 5, 1 on wait list
- Short talks: accepted 10, delinced 0, 0 on wait list
Quality: Neil Hauge
Architecture: Tim deBoer
Proposed WTP API Policy
- Discuss Architecture Group's Proposed WTP API Policy
- Last week discussed the desire to discourage new Provisional APIs, and the desire to have PMC reveiw of those
components that want to have new provisional API.
- What's next?
Requirements: Raghu Srinivasan
Education: Naci Dai
- Phase 1, orgainize what we have, done by end January.
Phase 2, self guided new materials. some available by EclipseCon.
phase 3, shutdown .. scenerios
- New Committer in Dali was approved!
- David: Will call for Project Lead vote on WTP Policy on Package Visibility
- David: update 3.0 milestone plans with focus items.
- Raghu: create a wiki page: a checklist for how to lower the barrier to participation for all projects
- David: create wiki page for 3rd-party requirements
- David: update our "planning" documents with dates for both Ganymede and Winter maintenance.
- David: post instructions and reminders for our "community resources" and presentations page, especially,
even, for eclipseCon 2007, and Eclipse Summit
- Bob, all: WTP Refactor followup: Need to update website. Project Leads will need to take ownership of their
own pages. See bug 201331
- David: Reorg CVS. See CVS Restructuring
Back to meeting list.
Please send any additions or corrections to David Williams.