Tollfree in the US: 877-421-0030
Access code: 800388#
Full list of phone numbers
Time: 1500 UTC
Reports, Actions, Issues
Education: Naci Dai
- Discuss: WTP Education Lead
- Add explicit distinction for "end-user" and "extenders". Naci responsible for both, but likely more
focus on end-users.
- Naci needs help with PHP setup to develop web content, presentations archive, etc.
- Add info on, and investigate production of, webinar's, screen casts, etc.
- emphasize end-to-end nature of scenerios (that need to be created).
- investigate possible use of "cheet sheets" ... just for education, if not part of product
- investigate user-review-or-vote tally for "user recommended" summary page of materials
Planning: David Williams
- Potential Proposal for new Incubator Project: Facelets?
Community Relations: David Williams
Quality: Neil Hauge
Architecture: Tim deBoer
Proposed WTP API Policy
Requirements: Raghu Srinivasan
- Note from previous Requirements Review: It was suggested the purpose of the document be made more explict,
that is ... "to improve communication".
- Planning meeting today! ... to help drive contributions/committers
- Work on XULRunner continues. Some discussion if XULRunner deserves it's own "home" or "community", since
many currently use it independent of the rest of ATF.
- David: Will call for Project Lead vote on WTP Policy on Package Visibility
- David: update 3.0 milestone plans with focus items.
- Raghu: create a wiki page: a checklist for how to lower the barrier to participation for all projects
- David: create wiki page for 3rd-party requirements
- David: update our "planning" documents with dates for both Ganymede and Winter maintenance.
- David: post instructions and reminders for our "community resources" and presentations page, especially,
even, for eclipseCon 2007, and Eclipse Summit
- Bob, all: WTP Refactor followup: Need to update website. Project Leads will need to take ownership of their
own pages. See bug 201331
- David: Reorg CVS. See CVS Restructuring
- OS Summit Asia - November 26-30
- WTP 3.0 - June 30, 2008
0 Milestones +2 Milestones
M4 - December 14, 2007 January 7, 2008
M5 - February 8, 2008 February 22, 2008
Back to meeting list.
Please send any additions or corrections to David Williams.