Reports and Actions from our PMC Roles
Requirements: Raghu Srinivasan
- Discuss: WTP Requirements Lead Role
Education: Naci Dai
- Next Week Discuss: WTP Education Lead
Planning: David Williams
- CVS Restructuring Done!
- STILL no portal!! %#*@ -- but "any day now" :)
- Incubator committers to enter voting phase
Community Relations: David Williams
- Eclispe Demo Camps
Please report any of your experiences. Photos? Cool Demos? (Both for "publicity" reasons, but also your impressions if effective community building)
- EclipseCon 2008 -- we'll make initial final decisions next week.
Quality: Neil Hauge
Architecture: Tim deBoer
Proposed WTP API Policy
- Discuss Architecture Group's Proposed WTP API Policy
- Planning meeting today! ... to help drive contributions/committers
- David: Will call for Project Lead vote on WTP Policy on Package Visibility
- David: update 3.0 milestone plans with focus items.
- Raghu: create a wiki page: a checklist for how to lower the barrier to participation for all projects
- David: create wiki page for 3rd-party requirements
- David: update our "planning" documents with dates for both Ganymede and Winter maintenance.
- David: post instructions and reminders for our "community resources" and presentations page, especially, even, for eclipseCon 2007, and Eclipse Summit
- Bob, all: WTP Refactor followup: Need to update website. Project Leads will need to take ownership of their own pages. See bug 201331
- David: Reorg CVS. See CVS Restructuring Proposal
- OS Summit Asia - November 26-30
- WTP 3.0 - June 30, 2008
0 Milestones +2 Milestones M4 - December 14, 2007 January 7, 2008 M5 - February 8, 2008 February 22, 2008
Back to meeting list.
Please send any additions or corrections to David Williams.