Tollfree in the US: 877-421-0030
Access code: 800388#
Call Time: 1500 UTC
upcoming DST changes
- United States and Canada: 4 Nov 2007 DST ends: 02:00 to 01:00
- Turkey: 28 Oct 2007 DST ends: 04:00 to 03:00
- Soliciting proposals.
Reports and Actions from our PMC Roles
Community Relations: David Williams
Quality: Neil Hauge
Requirements: Raghu Srinivasan
- Need to update for M3 iteration. See WTP Requirements
Architecture: Tim deBoer
- Tracking meetings and work at WTP Architecture Working Group
Education: Naci Dai
Planning: David Williams
- We'll need to re-spin the all-in-ones for 2.0.1. See bug 203325
- Incubator Project has now been provisioned. I need to follow through with XSLT contributors, create web pages, incorporate in builds, etc.
- presented at Eclipse Summit Europe
- David: Visibility discussion on
wtp-dev. David to update the wiki.
Will call for Project Lead vote on WTP Policy on Package Visibility
- David: update 3.0 milestone plans with focus items.
- Raghu: create a wiki page: a checklist for how to lower the barrier to participation for all projects
- David: create wiki page for 3rd-party requirements
- David: Reorg CVS? See bug 198541. It
would appear now easier to refactor some cvs directories for easier unix admin ... would NOT change package names,
etc. But would change map files. Everyone would have to re-checkout those projects.
See start of initial proposal
- WTP Refactor followup: Need to update website. Project Leads will need to take ownership of their own pages. See bug 201331
Closed Action Items
- EclipseWorld 2007, NOV. 6-8, RESTON, VA.
WTP Presentations (See the complete program for closely related presentations):
- David Williams: How to Create Web Applications With Eclipse (Wednesday, Nov. 7, 9:15 am - 10:30 am)
- Naci Dai: Developing SOA-Ready Java Web Applications, Part 1 (Thursday, Nov. 8, 10:00 am - 11:15 am)
Developing SOA-Ready Java Web Applications, Part 2 (Thursday, Nov. 8, 11:30 am - 12:45 pm)
- Raghu Srinivasan: Building Great JavaServer Faces Applications With Eclipse Tools (Thursday, Nov. 8, 2:00 pm - 3:15 pm)
- Neil Hauge: Using the Java Persistence Applications With Eclipse JPA and Dali (Thursday, Nov. 8, 4:00 pm - 5:15 pm)
- OS Summit Asia - November 26-30
- WTP 3.0 - June 30, 2008
0 Milestones +2 Milestones M1 - August 10, 2007 August 24, 2007 M2 - September 21, 2007 October 5, 2007 M3 - November 2, 2007 November 16, 2007 M4 - December 14, 2007 January 8, 2008 M5 - February 8, 2008 February 22, 2008
Back to meeting list.
Please send any additions or corrections to David Williams.