Tollfree in the US: 866-484-4232
Access code: 3500048#
Call Time: 8am PDT / 11am EDT
- David Williams: Y
- Jess Garms: Y
- Naci Dai: Y
- Raghunathan Srinivasan: Y
- Neil Hauge: N
- Tim deBoer: Y
- Bob Goodman (ATF): N
Reports and Actions from our Focus Areas (Roles)
Community Relations: Jess Garms
- Members meeting - Pieter demoed WTP at Members meeting. Somewhat sparsely attended. Pieter will send out meeting notes to the PMC.
Quality: Neil Hauge
Requirements: Raghu Srinivasan
- Next milestone, leads should review requirements. Raghu to email wtp-dev with info.
Architecture: Tim deBoer
- Continuing weekly meetings.
- Updating docs
Education: Naci Dai
- Updating wiki
Planning: David Williams
- Email sent to wtp-dev detailing items for this week.
- RC1 will require 1 PMC vote, RC2 will require 2
- M2 October 5, next Wednesday
- We're likely to need 1.5.5 patches for some adopters. The plan is to create those when critical, and provide information so other adopters will be able to roll their own in the future.
- Bob at AjaxWorld this week
- Visibility discussion on wtp-dev. David to send an updated draft by next week.
- Bugzilla entry for WTP Incubation Project: Approved. Provisioning should take place shortly
- David: new draft of visibility document
- David: update 3.0 milestone plans
- Raghu: create a wiki page: a checklist for how to lower the barrier to participation for all projects
- David: create wiki page for 3rd-party requirements
- Jess: Propose bug-finding day.
- David: Reorg CVS? See bug 198541. It would appear now easier to refactor some cvs directories for easier unix admin ... would NOT change package names, etc. But would change map files. Everyone would have to re-checkout those projects.
- Bob and Jess: WTP Refactor followup: Need to update website. Bob will do basics, but Project Leads will need to take ownership of their own pages. See bug 201331
Closed Action Items
- WTP 2.0.1 - September 28th
- EclipseWorld 2007, NOV. 6-8, RESTON, VA.
WTP Presentations (See the complete program for closely related presentations):
- David Williams: How to Create Web Applications With Eclipse (Wednesday, Nov. 7, 9:15 am - 10:30 am)
- Naci Dai: Developing SOA-Ready Java Web Applications, Part 1 (Thursday, Nov. 8, 10:00 am - 11:15 am)
Developing SOA-Ready Java Web Applications, Part 2 (Thursday, Nov. 8, 11:30 am - 12:45 pm)
- Raghu Srinivasan: Building Great JavaServer Faces Applications With Eclipse Tools (Thursday, Nov. 8, 2:00 pm - 3:15 pm)
- Neil Hauge: Using the Java Persistence Applications With Eclipse JPA and Dali (Thursday, Nov. 8, 4:00 pm - 5:15 pm)
- OS Summit Asia - November 26-30
- WTP 3.0 - June 30, 2008
0 Milestones +2 Milestones M1 - August 10, 2007 August 24, 2007 M2 - September 21, 2007 October 5, 2007 M3 - November 2, 2007 November 16, 2007 M4 - December 14, 2007 January 8, 2008 M5 - February 8, 2008 February 22, 2008
Back to meeting list.
Please send any additions or corrections to Jess Garms or David Williams