Tollfree in the US: 866-484-4232
Access code: 3500048#
Call Time: 8am PDT / 11am EDT
- David Williams: Y
- Jess Garms: N
- Naci Dai: N
- Raghunathan Srinivasan: Y
- Neil Hauge: Y
- Tim deBoer: N
- Bob Goodman (ATF): Y
- Peiter Humphrey (Community): Y
Reports and Actions from our Focus Areas (Roles)
Community Relations: Jess Garms
Discussed Pieter going to Members Meeting
Quality: Neil Hauge
Observation that fix rate is relatively flat, while new bugs continues to increases.
Requirements: Raghu Srinivasan
What's there now is first draft.
Clean-up/improve by next milestone.
- buzilla feature enhancements
- empty themes
- add releng section
- end date: 1 week past M2
Architecture: Tim deBoer
Education: Naci Dai
Planning: David Williams
- RC1 will require 1 PMC vote, RC2 will require 2
- M2 October 5
- weekly build
- active dev lists
- Eclipse Membership on two JCP groups ( JSR-220 and JSR-314)
IP board meeting Wednesday, PMC leads and Oracle contributors invited.
Meeting was held as scheduled, but we're waiting on a public response from the EMO (IP Committee).
- David: update 3.0 milestone plans
- Raghu: create a wiki page: a checklist for how to lower the barrier to participation for all projects
- David: create wiki page for 3rd-party requirements
- Jess: Propose bug-finding day on the Friday after 3.0M1.
- David: Reorg CVS? See bug 198541. It would appear now easier to refactor some cvs directories for easier unix admin ... would NOT change package names, etc. But would change map files. Everyone would have to re-checkout those projects.
- Bob and Jess: WTP Refactor followup: Need to update website. Bob will do basics, but Project Leads will need to take ownership of their own pages. See bug 201331
Closed Action Items
- David: write up branching plan by 3.0M1.
- Raghu: notify wtp-dev and newsgroup about Requirements
- Neil: notify Dali newsgroup about Requirements
- David: publish WTP Refactoring doc
- WTP 1.5.5 - August 31 GA - released
- WTP 2.0.1 - September 28th
- Eclipse Members Meeting in Chicago, Sep 19-21
Pieter Humprey is going
- Eclipse Summit 2007 - October 9-11, 2007
Proposals for talks by July 16, 2007
- EclipseWorld 2007, NOV. 6-8, RESTON, VA.
WTP Presentations (See the complete program for closely related presentations):
- David Williams: How to Create Web Applications With Eclipse (Wednesday, Nov. 7, 9:15 am - 10:30 am)
- Naci Dai: Developing SOA-Ready Java Web Applications, Part 1 (Thursday, Nov. 8, 10:00 am - 11:15 am)
Developing SOA-Ready Java Web Applications, Part 2 (Thursday, Nov. 8, 11:30 am - 12:45 pm)
- Raghu Srinivasan: Building Great JavaServer Faces Applications With Eclipse Tools (Thursday, Nov. 8, 2:00 pm - 3:15 pm)
- Shaun Smith: Using the Java Persistence Applications With Eclipse JPA and Dali (Thursday, Nov. 8, 4:00 pm - 5:15 pm)
- OS Summit Asia - November 26-30
- WTP 3.0 - June 30, 2008
0 Milestones +2 Milestones M1 - August 10, 2007 August 24, 2007 M2 - September 21, 2007 October 5, 2007 M3 - November 2, 2007 November 16, 2007 M4 - December 14, 2007 January 8, 2008 M5 - February 8, 2008 February 22, 2008
Back to meeting list.
Please send any additions or corrections to Jess Garms or David Williams