Tollfree in the US: 866-484-4232
Access code: 3500048#
Call Time: 8am PDT / 11am EDT
- David Williams: Y
- Jess Garms: N
- Naci Dai: N
- Raghunathan Srinivasan: N
- Neil Hauge: Y
- Tim deBoer: Y
- Bob Goodman (ATF): Y
- Eclipse Members Meeting in Chicago, Sep 19-21
- Pieter Humprey is going
- WTP plan to lower barriers to contributions
- Refactoring WTP
- Bugzilla entry. Vote passed.
- Complicated now by bug 198541. It would appear now easier to refactor some cvs directories for easier unix admin ... would NOT change package names, etc. But would change map files. Everyone would have to re-checkout those projects.
- Need to update website. Bob will do basics, but Project Leads will need to take ownership of their own pages. See bug 201331
- Eclipse Membership on two JCP groups ( JSR-220 and JSR-314)
IP board meeting Wednesday, PMC leads and Oracle contributors invited.
Meeting was held as scheduled, but we're waiting on a public statement from the IP board.
- Neil to address progress in Thursday Status meetings.
- M2 October 5
- RC1 will require 1 PMC vote, RC2 will require 2
- GA on August 31
Discussions of PHP Project in Tools Project
- Question of Charter, but otherwise there would be no objections, and some advantages seen, since they do build on top of WTP, and depend fairly heavily on it.
- David: update 3.0 milestone plans
- Raghu: create a wiki page: a checklist for how to lower the barrier to participation for all projects
- David: create wiki page for 3rd-party requirements
- Jess: Propose bug-finding day on the Friday after 3.0M1.
Closed Action Items
- EclipseWorld 2007, NOV. 6-8, RESTON, VA.
WTP Presentations (See the complete program for closely related presentations):
- David Williams: How to Create Web Applications With Eclipse (Wednesday, Nov. 7, 9:15 am - 10:30 am)
- Naci Dai: Developing SOA-Ready Java Web Applications, Part 1 (Thursday, Nov. 8, 10:00 am - 11:15 am)
Developing SOA-Ready Java Web Applications, Part 2 (Thursday, Nov. 8, 11:30 am - 12:45 pm)
- Raghu Srinivasan: Building Great JavaServer Faces Applications With Eclipse Tools (Thursday, Nov. 8, 2:00 pm - 3:15 pm)
- Shaun Smith: Using the Java Persistence Applications With Eclipse JPA and Dali (Thursday, Nov. 8, 4:00 pm - 5:15 pm)
- Eclipse Summit 2007 - October 9-11, 2007
Proposals for talks by July 16, 2007
- OS Summit Asia - November 26-30
- WTP 1.5.5 - August 31 GA
- WTP 2.0.1 - September 28th
- WTP 3.0
0 Milestones +2 Milestones M1 - August 10, 2007 August 24, 2007 M2 - September 21, 2007 October 5, 2007 M3 - November 2, 2007 November 16, 2007 M4 - December 14, 2007 January 8, 2008 M5 - February 8, 2008 February 22, 2008 Release: June 30, 2008
Back to meeting list.
Please send any additions or corrections to Jess Garms or David Williams