Tollfree in the US: 866-484-4232
Access code: 3500048#
Call Time: 8am PDT / 11am EDT
- David Williams: Y
- Jess Garms: Y
- Naci Dai: Y
- Raghunathan Srinivasan: Y
- Neil Hauge: N
- Tim deBoer: Y
- Neil to send out reminder around the first milestone for bug backlog reduction
- M1 Friday, August 24
- Jess to send out invite to bug bash on the newsgroup.
- RC1 will require 1 PMC vote, RC2 will require 2
- Latest milestone released
- Triaging bugs
- Neil: email wtp-dev, reminder of bug backlog
- David: update 3.0 milestone plans
- Raghu: create a wiki page: a checklist for how to lower the barrier to participation for all projects
- David: create wiki page for 3rd-party requirements
- Jess: Propose bug-finding day on the Friday after 3.0M1.
Closed Action Items
- David: write up branching plan by 3.0M1.
- Raghu: notify wtp-dev and newsgroup about Requirements
- Neil: notify Dali newsgroup about Requirements
- David: publish WTP Refactoring doc
- EclipseWorld 2007, NOV. 6-8, RESTON, VA.
WTP Presentations (See the complete program for closely related presentations):
- David Williams: How to Create Web Applications With Eclipse (Wednesday, Nov. 7, 9:15 am - 10:30 am)
- Naci Dai: Developing SOA-Ready Java Web Applications, Part 1 (Thursday, Nov. 8, 10:00 am - 11:15 am)
Developing SOA-Ready Java Web Applications, Part 2 (Thursday, Nov. 8, 11:30 am - 12:45 pm)
- Raghu Srinivasan: Building Great JavaServer Faces Applications With Eclipse Tools (Thursday, Nov. 8,
2:00 pm - 3:15 pm)
- Shaun Smith: Using the Java Persistence Applications With Eclipse JPA and Dali (Thursday, Nov. 8, 4:00
pm - 5:15 pm)
- Eclipse Summit 2007 - October 9-11, 2007
Proposals for talks by July 16, 2007
- OS Summit Asia - November 26-30
- WTP 1.5.5 - August 10 RC1, August 31 GA
- WTP 2.0.1 - September 28th
- WTP 3.0
0 Milestones +2 Milestones
M1 - August 10, 2007 August 24, 2007
M2 - September 21, 2007 October 5, 2007
M3 - November 2, 2007 November 16, 2007
M4 - December 14, 2007 ?
M5 - February 8, 2008 ?
Back to meeting list.
Please send any additions or corrections to Jess Garms or David Williams