Tollfree in the US: 866-484-4232
Access code: 3500048#
Call Time: 8am PDT / 11am EDT
- David Williams: Y
- Jess Garms: Y
- Naci Dai: Y
- Raghunathan Srinivasan: Y
- Neil Hauge: Y
- Tim deBoer: Y
- WTP Summit at Eclipse Summit Europe
- 3 presentations:
- Kaloyan Raev: JEE5
- Shaun Smith: JPA
- Naci Dai: What's new in WTP 2.0
- Naci will also try to set up an summit inviting new committers
- PMC members should also reach out to large companies at the conference
- Refactoring WTP
- All agreed to the plan so far. Suggestions this week, and David will email wtp-dev after PMC approval
of the final draft.
- Bug backlog - numbers are shrinking. This will be discussed in the weekly dev meeting.
- JEE requirements meeting this week
- Need clarity on "proposed" vs "committed". Raghu to email draft of wording.
- Naci: attempt to arrange a "new committers" meeting for Eclipse Summit Europe
- Raghu: email PMC with wording for "proposed" vs "committed" wrt requirements
- Jess: update 2.x wiki with 2.0.x info, merging the two
- David: create wiki page for 3rd-party requirements
- David: write up branching plan by 3.0M1.
- Jess: Propose bug-finding day on the Friday after 3.0M1.
Closed Action Items
- Jess: create 2.0.x maintenance policy page.
- Jess: send debrief summary and action items to PMC list.
- EclipseWorld 2007, NOV. 6-8, RESTON, VA.
WTP Presentations (See the complete program for closely related presentations):
- David Williams: How to Create Web Applications With Eclipse (Wednesday, Nov. 7, 9:15 am - 10:30 am)
- Naci Dai: Developing SOA-Ready Java Web Applications, Part 1 (Thursday, Nov. 8, 10:00 am - 11:15 am)
Developing SOA-Ready Java Web Applications, Part 2 (Thursday, Nov. 8, 11:30 am - 12:45 pm)
- Raghu Srinivasan: Building Great JavaServer Faces Applications With Eclipse Tools (Thursday, Nov. 8,
2:00 pm - 3:15 pm)
- Shaun Smith: Using the Java Persistence Applications With Eclipse JPA and Dali (Thursday, Nov. 8, 4:00
pm - 5:15 pm)
- Eclipse Summit 2007 - October 9-11, 2007
Proposals for talks by July 16, 2007
- OS Summit Asia - November 26-30
- WTP 1.5.5 - August 10 RC1, August 31 GA
- WTP 2.0.1 - September 28th
Back to meeting list.
Please send any additions or corrections to Jess Garms or David Williams