Tollfree in the US: 866-484-4232
Access code: 3500048#
Call Time: 8am PDT / 11am EDT
- David Williams: Y
- Jess Garms: Y
- Naci Dai: N
- Raghunathan Srinivasan: Y
- Neil Hauge: Y
- Tim deBoer: Y
- Bob Goodman (ATF): Y
- Bug-bash days - http://wiki.eclipse.org/BugDayJuly2007
- Mentioned in the 2.0 debrief. WTP members are participating.
- This is more of a bug fixing day. We still need a bug finding day. Jess to coordinate by M1.
- WTP Summit at Eclipse Summit Europe - Naci not present, discussion deferred to next week.
- Post-2.0 Debrief
- Jess to email out summary with action items
- 3.0 Planning
- Goal: big-ticket items by end of July
- 2.0.1 API additions?
- We have a 1.5 Maintenance Plan. Jess to create a 2.0 plan based on the same info. All agreed.
- Bug backlog - emails sent. Neil to update status at the next PMC call.
- How to promote early 3.0 planning? - in progress with requirements work
- Milestones will match Ganymede +2 weeks. Ganymede's schedule should be official by end of July. For now assume end of August for M1.
- PMC Review continues (See PMC 1.5.5 Review Summary)
- Bug fixing
- David: create wiki page for 3rd-party requirements
- David: write up branching plan by 3.0M1.
- Jess: Propose bug-finding day on the Friday after 3.0M1.
- Jess: send debrief summary and action items to PMC list.
- Jess: create 2.0.x maintenance policy page.
Closed Action Items
- Raghu to talk in dev meeting about Requirements process
- Raghu to edit Requirements doc and email wtp-dev
- Neil to email wtp-dev with untargeted bug recommendations
- Jess to email and edit wiki re: 1.5.5 RC1 move
- EclipseWorld 2007, NOV. 6-8, RESTON, VA.
WTP Presentations (See the complete program for closely related presentations):
- David Williams: How to Create Web Applications With Eclipse (Wednesday, Nov. 7, 9:15 am - 10:30 am)
- Naci Dai: Developing SOA-Ready Java Web Applications, Part 1 (Thursday, Nov. 8, 10:00 am - 11:15
Developing SOA-Ready Java Web Applications, Part 2 (Thursday, Nov. 8, 11:30 am - 12:45 pm)
- Raghu Srinivasan: Building Great JavaServer Faces Applications With Eclipse Tools (Thursday, Nov. 8, 2:00 pm - 3:15 pm)
- Shaun Smith: Using the Java Persistence Applications With Eclipse JPA and Dali (Thursday, Nov. 8, 4:00 pm - 5:15 pm)
- Eclipse Summit 2007 - October 9-11, 2007
Proposals for talks by July 16, 2007
- OS Summit Asia - November 26-30
- WTP 1.5.5 - August 10 RC1, August 31 GA
- WTP 2.0.1 - September 28th
Back to meeting list.
Please send any additions or corrections to Jess Garms or David Williams