Tollfree in the US: 866-484-4232
Access code: 3500048#
Call Time: 8am PDT / 11am EDT
- David Williams: Y
- Jess Garms: Y
- Naci Dai: Y
- Raghunathan Srinivasan: Y
- Neil Hauge: Y
- Tim deBoer: Y
- WTP downloads (after adding EPP): 246,000 WTP; 518,000 Eclipse Classic or Eclipse Java
- Should we have post-R2.0-PMC-only debrief/process meeting?
- All agreed. Scheduled for 8 a.m. PDT Wed July 18th.
- PMC confirmation for Carl Anderson as committer on JEE and Common Components.
- 3.0 Requirements
- New draft. Edits suggested.
- Raghu to make edits and then publish to wtp-dev.
- Raghu will also review the Requirements process in the dev meeting on Thursday.
- Move 1.5.5 RC1 one week earlier to August 10?
- All agreed. RC2 will only be created if a critical bug is found. Jess to update wiki and send email.
- Bug backlog as per Neil's email.
- By M1, component leads should evaluate any untargeted bugs that are either major or contain patches.
Neil to email wtp-dev with recommendation.
- Branching. David to come up with a branching recommendation plan M1.
- Embedded Mozilla work; moved out of the platform for now.
- David to create wiki page for 3rd-party requirements
- Raghu to talk in dev meeting about Requirements process
- Raghu to edit Requirements doc and email wtp-dev
- David to write up branching plan by 3.0M1.
- Neil to email wtp-dev with untargeted bug recommendations
- Jess to email and edit wiki re: 1.5.5 RC1 move
Closed Action Items
- Jess and Pieter to follow TSS threads
- Pieter to report WTP downloads
- Jess to email John with branching agenda item for dev meeting
- Raghu to send WTP 3.0 requirements draft v2.0 next week
- EclipseWorld 2007, NOV. 6-8, RESTON, VA.
WTP Presentations (See the complete program for closely related presentations):
- David Williams: How to Create Web Applications With Eclipse (Wednesday, Nov. 7, 9:15 am - 10:30 am)
- Naci Dai: Developing SOA-Ready Java Web Applications, Part 1 (Thursday, Nov. 8, 10:00 am - 11:15 am)
Developing SOA-Ready Java Web Applications, Part 2 (Thursday, Nov. 8, 11:30 am - 12:45 pm)
- Raghu Srinivasan: Building Great JavaServer Faces Applications With Eclipse Tools (Thursday, Nov. 8,
2:00 pm - 3:15 pm)
- Shaun Smith: Using the Java Persistence Applications With Eclipse JPA and Dali (Thursday, Nov. 8, 4:00
pm - 5:15 pm)
- Eclipse Summit 2007 - October 9-11, 2007
Proposals for talks by July 16, 2007
- OS Summit Asia - November 26-30
- WTP 2.0.1 - September 28th
Back to meeting list.
Please send any additions or corrections to Jess Garms or David Williams