Tollfree in the US: 866-484-4232
Access code: 3500048#
Call Time: 8am PDT / 11am EDT
- David Williams: Y
- Jess Garms: Y
- Naci Dai: Y
- Raghunathan Srinivasan: Y
- Neil Hauge: N
- Tim deBoer: Y
- Bob Goodman (ATF): Y
- Release 2.0 posts and responses:
- Pieter to report on WTP 2.0 download stats.
- Upcoming conferences. Naci to attend Eclipse Summit Europe, Pieter may as well. Both likely to present on WTP if attending.
- Should we have post-R2.0-PMC-only debrief/process meeting?
- All agreed -- Jess to schedule for next week. All PMC members to send agenda items to Jess.
- PMC confirmation for Lahiru Sandakith as committer to web services
- Approved unanimously by PMC
- Committers votes are documented in
- http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/wtp-dev/msg05414.html Chris
- http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/wtp-dev/msg05415.html David
- http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/wtp-dev/msg05416.html Naci
- http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/wtp-dev/msg05417.html Kathy
- 3.0 Requirements
- Raghu to email a new draft by next PMC meeting.
- David to create a wiki page for our 3rd-party dependencies.
- Voting Portal now "required" (or exceptions requested). I've asked for exception and continue to work with EMO (Bjorn) to "fix" ours
- Standards Bodies
- EMO likely to discuss in July or early August. Raghu to put in request for JSF JSR.
- Kathy Chan nominated for Web Services Lead
- Approved unanimously
- M1 Theme(s):
- Evaluate non-API use, be sure requests open, if our code can not be changed.
- Fix pre-req ranges, where API clean
- M1 Theme(s):
- Scheduled for September 28.
- Are there branching policy issues? - Jess to email John Lanuti to add this to dev agenda for Thursday
- PMC Review needed (See PMC 1.5.5 Review Summary)
- Zimbra support potentially dropped. Canvassing dev base to determine impact
- Jess and Pieter to follow TSS threads
- Pieter to report WTP downloads
- PMC members to send 2.0 post-mortem items to Jess
- Jess to email John with branching agenda item for dev meeting
- Raghu to send WTP 3.0 requirements draft v2.0 next week
- David to create wiki page for 3rd-party requirements
Closed Action Items
- Raghu: start 3.0 requirements wiki.
- Jess: PMC page. Main part fixed. We should add roles and give Phoenix look and feel.
- EclipseWorld 2007, NOV. 6-8, RESTON, VA.
WTP Presentations (See the complete program for closely related presentations):
- David Williams: How to Create Web Applications With Eclipse (Wednesday, Nov. 7, 9:15 am - 10:30 am)
- Naci Dai: Developing SOA-Ready Java Web Applications, Part 1 (Thursday, Nov. 8, 10:00 am - 11:15 am)
Developing SOA-Ready Java Web Applications, Part 2 (Thursday, Nov. 8, 11:30 am - 12:45 pm)
- Raghu Srinivasan: Building Great JavaServer Faces Applications With Eclipse Tools (Thursday, Nov. 8, 2:00 pm - 3:15 pm)
- Shaun Smith: Using the Java Persistence Applications With Eclipse JPA and Dali (Thursday, Nov. 8, 4:00 pm - 5:15 pm)
- Eclipse Summit 2007 - October 9-11, 2007
Proposals for talks by July 16, 2007
- OS Summit Asia - November 26-30
- WTP 2.0.1 - September 28th
Back to meeting list.
Please send any additions or corrections to Jess Garms or David Williams