Tollfree in the US: 866-484-4232
Access code: 3500048#
Call Time: 8am PDT / 11am EDT
- David Williams: Y
- Jess Garms: N
- Naci Dai: N
- Raghunathan Srinivasan: Y
- Neil Hauge: Y
- Tim deBoer: Y
- Also please keep a close eye on blockers
- Deadline for any changes to download/websites: Wednesday 6/27 5:00 PM. Then "frozen". See Final Daze for more details
- Raghu: start 3.0 requirements wiki.
- Jess: PMC page. Main part fixed. We should add roles
and give Phoenix look and feel.
Closed Action Items
- EclipseWorld 2007, NOV. 6-8, RESTON, VA.
WTP Presentations (See the complete program for closely related presentations):
- David Williams: How to Create Web Applications With Eclipse (Wednesday, Nov. 7, 9:15 am - 10:30 am)
- Naci Dai: Developing SOA-Ready Java Web Applications, Part 1 (Thursday, Nov. 8, 10:00 am - 11:15 am)
Developing SOA-Ready Java Web Applications, Part 2 (Thursday, Nov. 8, 11:30 am - 12:45 pm)
- Raghu Srinivasan: Building Great JavaServer Faces Applications With Eclipse Tools (Thursday, Nov. 8,
2:00 pm - 3:15 pm)
- Shaun Smith: Using the Java Persistence Applications With Eclipse JPA and Dali (Thursday, Nov. 8, 4:00
pm - 5:15 pm)
- WTP 2.0: Jun 29 (See Europa
- No PMC (or Status) Meeting July 3rd (and 5th), due to US Holiday (July 4th) [Not to mention David's on
Back to meeting list.
Please send any additions or corrections to Jess Garms or David Williams