Tollfree in the US: 866-484-4232
Access code: 3500048#
Call Time: 8am PDT / 11am EDT
- David Williams: Y
- Jess Garms: Y
- Naci Dai: Y
- Raghunathan Srinivasan: N
- Neil Hauge: Y
- Tim deBoer: Y
- Bob Goodman (ATF): Y
- Need to update the news items to include the 1.5.4 release - Jess
- 1.5.4 install combined with VE results in warnings in the update manager. Requires fixes to VE. David has submitted patches.
- We have a number of inactive committers. What to do?
- 9 months with no checkins is the definition of inactive.
- Plan: Neil to email offenders and ask them to bow out.
- Requirements: WTP 2.0
- Is this complete? - Seems to be, but we'll keep this open for one more week to make sure Raghu agrees.
- Release reviews June 6th - Jess working on presentation
- David sent email to wtp-dev
- John Lanuti sent a proposal for 1.5.5 to the PMC list - PMC approved with one change: move first M-build earlier or later due to July 4th holiday in the U.S. Jess to contact John.
- Waiting for M7
- Philippe is doing a demo this week at JavaOne
- Jess to update the website news with 1.5.4 release.
- Jess to email John with approval of 1.5.5 plan.
Closed Action Items
- Jess and Pieter to update the website with news and graduation info for JSF and Dali.
- David to email wtp-dev with 1.5.5 info.
- Jess to bring up WTP 2.0 plan with Konstantin.
- EclipseWorld 2007, NOV. 6-8, RESTON, VA.
- Shaun Smith: Dali JPA talk
- Raghunathan Srinivasan: JSF
- David Williams: How to create web applications with Eclipse (proposed)
- WTP 2.0 M7/RC0: 5/18 (5/4 + 2) See Europa Release Plan
- 1.5.4 release: May 4, 2007 See 1.5.4 Release Plan
- Java One, May 5 - May 11
- WTP and Dali: Shaun Smith
- Ajax and JavaServer Faces Technology Tooling in Eclipse: Cameron and Philippe
- Eclipse Booth (Pieter Humphrey, Shaun Smith at Eclipse booth)
- Europa Release Review Wed, 06 Jun 2007 (1400 UTC) for June 29 Release
Back to meeting list.
Please send any additions or corrections to Jess Garms or David Williams