Tollfree in the US: 866-484-4232
Access code: 3500048#
Call Time: 8am PDT / 11am EDT
- David Williams: Y
- Jess Garms: Y
- Naci Dai: N
- Raghunathan Srinivasan: Y
- Neil Hauge: Y
- Tim deBoer: N
- Tim Wagner's Ajax/JSF presentation
- Cameron and Philippe will be giving the presentation.
- Preview Server: see this bug for
- News items on WTP website
- Jess and Pieter to update
- Requirements: WTP 2.0
- Missing common component; Jess to ask Kosta to update.
- Do we need a WTP 1.5.5?
- No objections
- Concern about too many simultaneous maintenance streams, but practical requirements dictate an extra
patch release for now. Hopefully no 1.5.6.
- David to email wtp-dev with info on the proposed release.
- David proposes Nitin Dahyabhai as lead of the "Editing Component Development Team" as described by the Component Teams page.
- Release reviews June 6th
- Dali and JSF should be ready, but will likely require a few items for the PMC to review.
- Reliability issues resolved with SWT changes in M7.
- Once M7 is out, ATF will build against Eclipse 3.3.
- Jess and Pieter to update the website with news and graduation info for JSF and Dali.
- David to email wtp-dev with 1.5.5 info.
- Jess to bring up WTP 2.0 plan with Konstantin.
Closed Action Items
- Naci to update EE5 section of the 2.0 plan.
- Jess to follow up on JavaOne presentation with Phillipe and Raghu for JSF/ATF presentation.
Back to meeting list.
Please send any additions or corrections to Jess Garms or David Williams