Tollfree in the US: 866-484-4232
Access code: 3500048#
Call Time: 8am PDT / 11am EDT
- David Williams: Y
- Jess Garms: Y
- Naci Dai: N
- Raghunathan Srinivasan: Y
- Neil Hauge: Y
- Tim deBoer: Y
- Tim Wagner's Ajax/JSF presentation
- Raghu and Cameron will be at JavaOne, along with Pieter from BEA and Philippe from ATF
- Cameron, Philippe and Pieter to take the JavaOne presentation.
- Jess to contact Sun with presentation update.
- Pieter: Passport program for booth traffic including Eclipse. Will email PMC list with details.
- Requirements: WTP 2.0
- Raghu to follow up. Thursday is the deadline.
- Expert Group
- Meeting on Friday which Neil and Jess attended. Progress was made; expect 3-4 weeks to sort it out.
- ALL should review the 1.5.4 bug list.
- Naci to update EE5 section of the 2.0 plan.
- Jess to follow up on JavaOne presentation with Phillipe and Raghu for JSF/ATF presentation.
Closed Action Items
- Raghu to email component leads with 2.0 plan.
- Jess to follow up with Pieter on manning the Eclipse booth.
- Submission Deadline extended: April 20th, 2007 for EclipseWorld
2007, NOV. 6-8, RESTON, VA.
- Shaun Smith: Dali JPA talk
- Raghunathan Srinivasan: JSF
- David Williams: How to create web applications with Eclipse (proposed)
- WTP 2.0 M7/RC0: 5/18 (5/4 + 2) See Europa
- 1.5.4 release: May 4, 2007 See 1.5.4
- 5/7 - 5/11 Java One
- WTP and Dali: Shaun Smith
- Ajax and JavaServer Faces Technology Tooling in Eclipse: Cameron, Phillipe and Pieter
- Eclipse Booth (Pieter Humphrey, Shaun Smith at Eclipse booth)
- Europa Release Review Wed, 06 Jun 2007 (1400 UTC) for June
Back to meeting list.
Please send any additions or corrections to Jess Garms or David Williams