Tollfree in the US: 866-484-4232
Access code: 3500048#
Call Time: 8am PDT / 11am EDT
- David Williams: Y
- Jess Garms: Y
- Naci Dai: Y
- Raghunathan Srinivasan: Y
- Neil Hauge: Y
- Tim deBoer: Y
- Raghu and Pieter will both be attending
- Requirements: WTP 2.0
- Compatibility section: still true
- Raghu to add link to test plan and email to component leads on Wednesday
- David: should also add policy about adopter scans
- Naci to update EE5 support section, add info on use-cases
- David: 2.0 plan should specify what is in the 2.0 release, and help us plan for 3.0
- Expert Group
- Neil has posted a wiki page on the
- This is preliminary. PMC members to review and add comments to the discussion page.
- Neil to send to Bjorn for comments
- Paul Fulbright first tentative representative to go through this process for the JPA expert group in
- Possible namespace collision between Dali and the new EclipseLink project
- Current package structure: org.eclipse.jpa. Should this instead be org.eclipse.jpt (for Java
- Neil to open a bugzilla entry and communicate with adopters.
- Milestone out last week with MacOS support.
- Installer created.
- Next: migrate to Eclipse 3.3.
- Naci to update EE5 section of the 2.0 plan.
- Raghu to email component leads with 2.0 plan.
- Neil to send Expert Group proposal to Bjorn.
- PMC members to review and comment on Expert Group proposal.
- Neil and Raghu to open bugzilla bugs and gather comments on possible namespace changes.
Closed Action Items
- Tim deBoer to post to Ludo's blog. Done.
- Jess to email Janet re: legal/IP implications of server adapter change. Done. No changes required in WTP.
- Neil to edit the standards body draft. Done.
- All PMC members to review Raghu's 2.0 requirements draft. Done.
- Jess to email wtp-dev mailing list re: ownership of common component (missed last week). Done.
Back to meeting list.
Please send any additions or corrections to Jess Garms or David Williams