Tollfree in the US: 866-484-4232
Access code: 3500048#
Call Time: 8am PDT / 11am EDT
- David Williams: Y
- Jess Garms: Y
- Naci Dai: Y
- Raghunathan Srinivasan: Y
- Neil Hauge: Y
- Tim deBoer: Y
- Arthur Ryman: N
- Bob Goodman (ATF)
- WTP and Maven integration. Bug 128851.
- A PMC-defined representative (Pieter) should be monitoring forum discussions and seek out areas where the PMC should investigate and/or get involved.
- Jess to investigate the m2eclipse-user mailing list and see if the PMC should get involved in this particular case.
- David: Need to be careful with our involvement. The PMC is not the technical leaders of WTP.
- WTP JEE5 Test Scenarios.
Should a failure in one of these scenarios be considered a blocker for 2.0 release?
- No, not a blocker. But if we cannot pass these scenarios, we need to redefine WTP's support of EE5.
- Naci to discuss with component leads as to the size of the work required to support these scenarios and whether or not they can be delivered for 2.0.
- Common component ownership
- BEA to take ownership, with Konstantin as lead. Jess will email wtp-dev with news.
- When do we branch for WTP 3.0?
- After 2.0 ships. Up to component leads as to exact timing.
- Neil has put up a wiki page: http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/WTP_Quality. Mentioned in last weeks' meeting.
- Jess to read up on the m2eclipse-user mailing list and determine if the PMC should contribute to that discussion.
- Naci to discuss with component leads as to the size of the work required to support the EE5 scenarios and whether or not they can be delivered for 2.0.
- Neil to put together a plan for JCP involvement, and email it to the PMC, Bjorn and Janet.
- Raghu to email components leads and update 2.0 requirements page.
- WTP 2.0 M6: 4/6 (3/23 + 2) See Europa Release Plan
- Submission Deadline: April 13, 2007 for EclipseWorld 2007, NOV. 6-8, RESTON, VA
- 1.5.4 release: May 4, 2007 See 1.5.4 Release Plan
Back to meeting list.
Please send any additions or corrections to Jess Garms or David Williams