Tollfree in the US: 866-484-4232
Access code: 3500048#
Call Time: 8am PDT / 11am EDT
- David Williams: Y
- Jess Garms: Y
- Naci Dai: Y
- Raghunathan Srinivasan: Y
- Neil Hauge: Y
- Tim deBoer: Y
- Arthur Ryman: N
- JSF project would like to use Java 5. One reason is that it is the best opportunity to move to the latest
version since this is our first release and we don't have any backward compatibility / adopter breakage issues.
- 1.5.4 PMC review: Do we need more specific description of what constitutes stop-ship in 1.5.4? Please
review the following request for 1.5.4, https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=172339
- David: Critical, unusual but necessary bug fix. Will have adopted mark it as a hot bug
- Raghu: Seems like features are going into the 1.5 line. Should we change the workding re: what
constitutes a stop-ship bug in 1.5.4?
- David: We could, but there will always be some exceptions. Let's continue to discuss these as they come
- JUnit tests are running again
- Should we combine WTP, JSF and JPA? Yes for now. May need a future packaging of JPA for non-web-apps
- David: M6 for all-in-one
- First week for tested I-Builds
- PMC members to review Quality wiki from Neil.
- Neil to put together a plan for JCP involvement, and email it to the PMC, Bjorn and Janet.
- Jess to email Rich Gronback with EclipseCon feedback and questions about a post-mortem.
- Raghu to email components leads and update 2.0 requirements page.
- David to email wtp-dev list with latest PMC changes.
Back to meeting list.
Please send any additions or corrections to Jess Garms or David Williams