Tollfree in the US: 866-484-4232
Access code: 3500048#
TIME MOVED ONE HOUR LATER
Call Time: 8am PDT / 11am EDT
- David Williams: Y
- Jess Garms: Y
- Naci Dai: N
- Raghunathan Srinivasan: Y
- Neil Hauge: Y
- Tim deBoer: Y
- Arthur Ryman: N
- EclipseCon review for WTP PMC
- Not as much tutorial interest as we hoped; Recommendation: next year, we should have a one-day tutorial
or series that runs through creating a web-app and utilizing the various technologies, aimed at beginners.
- There were some WTP scheduling conflicts, which split audiences
- Is there a post-mortem? Action Item: Jess to contact Rich Gronback to see if there will be such a
- New voting process for new committers proposed by Ward
- This doesn't work well for WTP, as we have separate components.
- Ward to come up with a different process, but in the meantime we will continue with our existing
process of voting on the wtp-dev mailing list by component.
- Eclipse Council Members. Last week the new individual responsibilities were mentioned, but not the fact
that two PMC members will become part of two Eclipse Councils: planning and architecture.
- David Williams: Planning Council
- Tim deBoer: Architecture Council
- Action Item: Neil to consider what metrics and info to report here.
- Raghu gathering requirements for 2.0. Action Item: Raghu to email component leads and update the web
- Neil to put together a plan for JCP involviement, and email it to the PMC, Bjorn and Janet.
- Jess to email Rich Gronback with EclipseCon feedback and questions about a post-mortem.
- Raghu to email components leads and update 2.0 requirements page.
- David to email wtp-dev list with latest PMC changes.
Back to meeting list.
Please send any additions or corrections to Jess Garms or David Williams