Tollfree in the US: 866-214-3176
Access code: 8870689#
Call Time: 7am PDT / 10am PDT
- Tim Wagner: Y
- David Williams: Y
- Naci Dai: Y
- Raghunathan Srinivasan:
- Jochen Krause:
- Arthur Ryman:
- Pieter Humphrey:
- Neil Hauge (JPA/Dali): Y
- Bob Goodman (ATF): Y
- AI: Tim and Pieter: Work on adopter/contributor list. Update: Tim working with IP sub-committee and EMO this week to get update on approval status.
- Phoenix conversion: Nathan Gervais helping 15022010 work on converting home page; hope to have something for preview before the holiday break.
- EclipseCon: all panel and initial set of long talks accepted; waiting for word on whether additional slots will be opened by the program committee before declining any others, however. Advertise short talks: submission deadline is 1/15 (although we should consider asking for an extension to that).
- Need to review IP progress with Janet for Europa release gating factors
- Need to begin planning for 2/21 incubation exit for JSF and Dali. AI for Tim to schedule and get current version of requirements for presentation.
JEE and 2.0 Planning
- No calls last week due to the holidays. Looking at EJB3 project and facet support for M4. Will have updates on SAP design document this Thursday or ASAP after that.
Build Status (David)
- 2.0: next milestone due 1/4. Complication with JEM (VE) prereq for Europa; David researching their plans. Working on update site.
- 1.5.3 on track. Will establish rampdown and triage protocol in next week's call (due 2/16).
- No report this week.
- (held over) Resolving dependencies with Mozilla and trying to get out hand-built builds. Need Mac build as well to get support on that platform. Will plan to base tech preview on next major milestone.
- Build ready, but working on getting tests to pass for milestone release.
- Meetings coming up next week for project planning to finalize on Europa delivery.
Agenda/Minutes by Tim Wagner, January 02, 2007. Please send any corrections needed.