Tollfree in the US: 866-214-3176
Access code: 8870689#
Call Time: 7am PDT / 10am PDT
- Tim Wagner: Regrets
- David Williams: Y
- Naci Dai: Y
- Raghunathan Srinivasan: Y
- Jochen Krause: N
- Arthur Ryman: Y
- Pieter Humphrey: N
- Neil Hauge (JPA/Dali): Regrets
- Bob Goodman (ATF): Regrets
- Ongoing AI: Tim and Pieter: Work on adopter/contributor list. Update: Tim working with IP sub-committee and EMO this week to get update on approval status.
- Ongoing AI: Phoenix conversion: Nathan Gervais helping 15022010 work on converting home page; hope to have something for preview before the holiday break.
- EclipseCon panel and long talk decisions. In previous meetings, accepted 3832 as the panel talk and 3683,
3817, 3799, and 3820 as long talks. In this meeting we accepted
Matt Kent, RadRails 1.0
as our final 5th long talk. And we picked, in order, two "runners up", in case there are more slots that open soon:
Raghu Srinivasan, Extending the JavaServer Faces Tools Project
Craig Salter, XML Development Tools in Eclipse WTP and Beyond
- Ongoing AI: Tim has outstanding note to Janet regarding MIME IP update. (carried over; no update yet)
- Ongoing AI: 2/21 targeted for incubation exit (aka validation) reviews for Dali and JSF (ATF date TBD).
JEE and 2.0 Planning
- See JEE Wiki for summary.
Naci reports all is "going well" for JEE effort.
- plans for EE5 facets, projects, compatible NS
- no annotaiton support (beyond automatic JDT stuff)
- some minimal model support
- SAP to prepare design doc for extension points
- Post 2.0 would be more annotation support
Build Status (David)
- 1.5.3 on track.
- Several issues hit moving up to latest platform, and latest EMF. In particular, will need to update JEM to work with latest EMF, and that project is "on vacation" until Jan. 2 .... so, hard to confirm plans. That is, there is some risk this will impact our M4 deliverable, or timing. I'm currently trying to work issues with JEM team, and I think the worst case it we'll have a "patched JEM" for our M4.
- Reports the Page Designer is in M4 builds.
- Wrapping up code and build for next milestone (M4) .... SDK builds are in sight :)
Agenda/Minutes by David Williams, December 19, 2006. Please send any corrections needed.