Tollfree in the US: 866-214-3176
Access code: 8870689#
Call Time: 7am PDT / 10am PDT
- Tim Wagner: Y
- David Williams: Y
- Naci Dai: Regrets
- Raghunathan Srinivasan: Y
- Jochen Krause: N
- Arthur Ryman: N
- Pieter Humphrey: Regrets (traveling)
- Neil Hauge (JPA/Dali): Y
- Bob Goodman (ATF): Y
- AI: Tim and Pieter: Work on adopter/contributor list. Update: Tim working with IP sub-committee and EMO
this week to get update on approval status.
- Phoenix conversion: Nathan Gervais helping 15022010 work on converting home page; hope to have something
for preview before the holiday break.
- EclipseCon panel and long talk decisions. Accepted 3832 as the panel talk and 3683, 3817, 3799, and 3820 as
long talks, with one slot remaining. Will continue voting process for the final slot and a runner up by email.
- Tim has outstanding note to Janet regarding MIME IP update. (carried over; no update yet)
- 2/21 targeted for incubation exit (aka validation) reviews for Dali and JSF (ATF date TBD).
JEE and 2.0 Planning
Build Status (David)
- 2.0: Moving up to latest versions of base Eclipse and EMF; several JUnit failures have resulted, so we may
have a challenge this week to complete.
- 1.5.3 on track.
- Milestone plan ready for review.
- Looking for assistance in areas where others can help contribute. Raghu to reach out to Bjorn for ideas on
- (held over) Resolving dependencies with Mozilla and trying to get out hand-built builds. Need Mac build as
well to get support on that platform. Will need build for short-term use, and still working out long-term build
- Cannot build tooling based on IE because of rights to ship the necessary DLL(s).
- Wrapping up code and build for next milestone (M4).
Agenda/Minutes by Tim Wagner, December 12, 2006. Please send any corrections needed.