Tollfree in the US: 866-214-3176
Access code: 8870689#
Call Time: 7am PDT / 10am PDT
- Tim Wagner: Y
- David Williams: Y
- Naci Dai: Y
- Raghunathan Srinivasan: Y
- Jochen Krause: N
- Arthur Ryman: Y
- Pieter Humphrey: N
- Neil Hauge (JPA/Dali): Y
- Bob Goodman (ATF): Y
- Jean Choi: N
- Tim checking on Board status for member links on project websites (awaiting EMO response); Pieter showed
mockup that included a rotating banner ad and the PMC discussed listing adopters and contributing companies.
- Reminder that EclipseCon long talk and panel deadline is 12/1 (before our next meeting). Please remind your
teams! (AI: Pieter to send email and news group reminders.)
- AI: Tim to convene Phoenix conversion meeting.
- AI: Tim and Pieter: Work on adopter/contributor list.
- AI: Tim to create 1.5.3 and 2.0 hot bug pages for adopters.
Requirements and 2.0 Planning
- EE 5 working group update: 11 am EST on Thursday, November 30th using the PMC callin number.
- AI: David - Language around Java 5 adoption guidelines.
Build Status (David)
- 1.5.3: Last week was a short week, so not much progress to report. Builds working but uploading is
currently broken due to transition to Orbit. Problems should be cleared up later this week.
- 2.0: No new status.
- AI: David to follow up with Chuck on interop testing.
- Working on build issue above.
- Milestone plan should be out today.
- Resolving dependencies with Mozilla and trying to get out hand-built builds. Need Mac build as well to get
support on that platform.
- Tech preview page added to Wiki.
- AI Tim: Work with Tim on tech preview planning logistics (post Thanksgiving).
- Presentation to UI Working Group last Wednesday. Neil to forward link to email thread.
Agenda/Minutes by Tim Wagner, November 28, 2006. Please send any corrections needed.