Tollfree in the US: 866-214-3176
Access code: 8870689#
Call Time: 7am PDT / 10am PDT
- Tim Wagner R
- David Williams Y
- Naci Dai Y
- Raghunathan Srinivasan Y
- Jochen Krause Y
- Arthur Ryman y
- Neil Hauge (JPA/Dali) Y
- Bob Goodman (AFT) Y
- Jean Choi Y
- Rob Frost (proxy for Tim) y
- Pieter Humphrey Y
- Pieter Humphrey: community activity and status?
Will handle things like, new and noteworthy, project sprints, encourage blogging, what's new port
Web Development Track
- Tutorials: Quota is 1
long and 3 short
Requirements and 2.0 Planning
1.5.2, 1.5.3, and 2.0 Status
- 1.5.2 ... ready to release?
Compoents agreed. No objections.
final bits, update, publish announce: performance
David Williams to announce
- 1.5.3 builds will start this week: 2/16
- 1.5.3 Criteria? major bugs? Or, simple improvements too?
PMC Review of new features, extension points, etc. but otherwise no constraints on which bugs fixed.
Obviously, the more done on 1.5.x, the less done on 2.0.0.
- M3 coming up 11/15 for 2.0.
- ** Need better WTP 2.0 Planning
- ** by M3 have plan for 2.0 and 1.5.3
- Visual Page Designer checked in, in builds by M4
- restructuring directory layout
- Tran working on build ... for M3, in build by 10th
- ** webmodule, JSF and Dali
- ** good idea to still attach bugs
- good conf. last week, not as good AjaxWorld
working on article
nekoia, would need safari support
starting to look at API for tech preview
Tech Preview in approx. Jan.
Will look at sched a design review.
Gino and WTP 2.0 meeting
may still be tech. preview in WTP 2.0
Action Items and Owners
Agenda/Minutes by David Williams, October 31, 2006. Please send any corrections needed.
- David: send note to allow access to website, for jsf, dali, and atf committers