|PMC Members Attending: Tim Wagner, Raghunathan Srinivasan, David Williams, Arthur Ryman, Jochen
Krause, Naci Dai
PMC Member Regrets:
Invited Guests: Robert Goodman (ATF), Neil Hauge (Dali)
- Report on planning council (see agenda for link to minutes) and ESE in general
- Reminder that tutorial submissions are due November 1st
Requirements and 2.0 Planning
- Public requirements meeting set for Thursday, October 26th at 8am PDT; Jochen to publicize.
1.5.2 and 2.0 Status
- 1.5.2 entering lockdown; no known ship-stopping issues.
- Tim to update website and project meta-info after release.
- 2.0 builds going ok.
Visual Editor Discussion
I am missing sub-project status due to an error on my part; sub-project leads, if you have written
status for this meeting, please send it to me.
- IP review of contribution complete; code placed in CVS.
- Sybase indicated that fewer resources than originally planned will be available to work on the
- PMC discussed fallback plan of incubating the visual editor in the JSF sub-project initially.
- Oracle indicated that it would be willing to staff and ensure the success of the visual editor
code under these circumstances.
- Concerns raised by the PMC that the scope of the code and the need for attention to the
architecture and robustness might require more resources than are now available.
- Agreed to continue researching viability of this placement model.
Action Items and Owners
Minutes taken by Tim Wagner, October 17, 2006. Please notify me of any corrections needed.
- Jochen to publicize requirements phone call.