|PMC Members Attending: Tim Wagner, Raghunathan Srinivasan, David Williams, Arthur Ryman,
PMC Member Regrets:
Invited Guests: Neil Hauge (Dali) and Jean Choi; Bob Goodman sent his regrets
- Call for Participation for EclipseCon went out
- ESE coming up next week; David and Tim to present on WTP (including ATF and JSF)
Requirements and 2.0 Planning
- Checking with STP on requirements and cross-project coordination, particularly with respect to
server runtime (re)design and JAX-WS tooling support.
1.5.1 and 2.0 Status
- See note above re: delivery mechanism.
- 2.0 M2 will be declared end of the week.
- M3 will include Dali.
Visual Editor Component Planning
- Contribution questionnaire filed with EMO and nearing completion.
- Discussed whether a new component would be useful and relevant given staffing expectations (2
Sybase developers plus support from Oracle).
- Unit tests still under development; not yet submitted.
- Repackaging complete.
- Visual page designer feature list posted
- Setting up meeting this Friday with the SSE team regarding unified EL
- Concrete 2.0 planning proposal forthcoming
- Discussions with BEA on JPA and JDO tooling
- Working through issues with tabbed properties with the platform team
- Build integration with WTP planned for M3
Action Items and Owners
Minutes taken by Tim Wagner, October 03, 2006. Please notify me of any corrections needed.
- Naci: Ping SAP on EE5 and STP on planning
- Tim: Remind Jochen to set up requirements call
- David: Set up 1.5.2 review page
- Tim: Check with Janet on Sybase contrib status
- Everyone: Continue to press for tutorial submissions