|PMC Members Attending: Tim Wagner [TW], Raghunathan Srinivasan [RS], David Williams [DW], Arthur
PMC Member Regrets:
Invited Guests: Robert Goodman (ATF), Neil Hauge (Dali)
- ESE being held next month; David and Tim will be presenting jointly on WTP.
- Neil Hauge representing WTP with the user interface / usability group. Group is currently
working on their charter.
- EclipseCon update: EclipseZilla almost ready to go live. Schedule for submissions and review in
- WTP will send out a web-specific CFP as soon as Bugzilla is live.
- Arthur integrated ATF and Dali into the WTP website (thanks!)
- Triage reminder: see
the triage page.
- Sybase contribution still under review; Tim will seek ETA from Janet during Board meetings this
- PMC discussion of open 1.5.1 issues under triage review.
- PMC members should review David's process amendments for discussion next week.
Requirements and 2.0 Planning
- Planning calendar: 9/26 initial PMC review, 9/29 component lead input; 10/4 public planning
call; 10/17 2.0 plan publication.
1.5.1 and 2.0 Status [DW]
- 1.5.1 going well; on track for Friday RC/final freeze in preparation for Callisto-coordinated
- M2 milestone approaching; WTP will need to produce build for that Europa milestone. No major
code line changes.
ATF Status [RG]
- Milestone shipped this past Wednesday with significant new features.
- Will be doing lightning talk at Eclipse members meeting and demoing at two AJAX conferences in
- Continuing to plan for an end-of-year tech preview and Europa/2.0 coordinated ship.
Dali Status [NH]
- DTP migration is largely complete and Neil is pursuing resolution to functional gaps between
RDB and DTP with that project team.
- Once DTP migration is complete, will resume build integration with WTP.
JSF Status [RS]
- Extension language requirements published; design sessions will be scheduled after 1.5.1
Action Items and Owners
Minutes taken by Tim Wagner, September 19, 2006. Please notify me of any corrections needed.
- Tim to go over outstanding IP items with Janet.
- Tim to invite Jean Choi to PMC calls help initiate component creation / development plan.
- Tim to send out CFP for EclipseCon '07 once EclipseZilla goes live.