|PMC Members Attending: Tim Wagner [TW], Jochen Krause [JK], David Williams [DW], Arthur Ryman [AR],
Raghunathan Srinivasan [RS]
PMC Member Regrets: Arthur Ryman
Invited Guests: Robert Goodman (ATF), Neil Hauge (Dali)
- EclipseCon CFP planning - everyone should be thinking about tutorial abstracts.
- Sub-project awareness discussion: podcasts/webinars, talk and/or demo at members' meeting,
technical written articles.
- EclipseWorld and ESE f2f meeting planning. Arthur is coordinating for EclipseWorld. Tentative
ESE plan is a dinner meeting after the Wednesday reception.
- Tim continuing to work on permissions review with Sharon Corbett; subproject leads should now
have correct permissions and defunct committers should be removed.
- Committer paperwork completed for Kevin Sawicki (ATF sub project).
- Discussion on enhancing component-level ownership of decisions; David to send out written
1.5.1 and 2.0 Status [DW]
- 1.5.1 going well; down to around 20 targeted bugs.
- M1 produced but with caveats in the base; plan is to declare this Friday.
- David to send out schedule for this week to the dev list to ensure we can declare.
Dali Status [NH]
- New plugin structure targeting for the October timeframe/M3.
- Continuing discussions on annotations and property editing.
- 0.5 release will also be usable with WTP 1.5.1; no separate release is planned.
- CVS conversion being planned.
- Will present at EclipseWorld and ESE; JDJ article in the works.
JSF Status [RS]
- Page designer review completed; requirements Wiki will be updated with plan.
- JSF 1.2 support review in progress to drive requirements.
- 1.5.1 work is complete.
ATF Status [RGS]
- Next release planned for early September; debug enhancements, bug fixes, etc. Will work off WTP
- Subsequent release will be based on an updated XULRunner from Mozilla.
- Weekly builds initiated.
Action Items and Owners
Minutes taken by Tim Wagner, August 29, 2006. Please notify me of any corrections needed.
- Tim to send out the "CFP" for WTP tutorials and other papers (and also get final dates as
such). (stalled on ECon submission info from program committee)