Skip to main content

PMC Conference Call - August 29, 2006
PMC Members Attending: Tim Wagner [TW], Jochen Krause [JK], David Williams [DW], Arthur Ryman [AR], Raghunathan Srinivasan [RS]

PMC Member Regrets: Arthur Ryman

Invited Guests: Robert Goodman (ATF), Neil Hauge (Dali)

Community [TW]

  • EclipseCon CFP planning - everyone should be thinking about tutorial abstracts.
  • Sub-project awareness discussion: podcasts/webinars, talk and/or demo at members' meeting, technical written articles.
  • EclipseWorld and ESE f2f meeting planning. Arthur is coordinating for EclipseWorld. Tentative ESE plan is a dinner meeting after the Wednesday reception.

Process [TW]

  • Tim continuing to work on permissions review with Sharon Corbett; subproject leads should now have correct permissions and defunct committers should be removed.
  • Committer paperwork completed for Kevin Sawicki (ATF sub project).
  • Discussion on enhancing component-level ownership of decisions; David to send out written proposal.

1.5.1 and 2.0 Status [DW]

  • 1.5.1 going well; down to around 20 targeted bugs.
  • M1 produced but with caveats in the base; plan is to declare this Friday.
  • David to send out schedule for this week to the dev list to ensure we can declare.

Dali Status [NH]

  • New plugin structure targeting for the October timeframe/M3.
  • Continuing discussions on annotations and property editing.
  • 0.5 release will also be usable with WTP 1.5.1; no separate release is planned.
  • CVS conversion being planned.
  • Will present at EclipseWorld and ESE; JDJ article in the works.

JSF Status [RS]

  • Page designer review completed; requirements Wiki will be updated with plan.
  • JSF 1.2 support review in progress to drive requirements.
  • 1.5.1 work is complete.

ATF Status [RGS]

  • Next release planned for early September; debug enhancements, bug fixes, etc. Will work off WTP 1.5.
  • Subsequent release will be based on an updated XULRunner from Mozilla.
  • Weekly builds initiated.

Action Items and Owners

  • Tim to send out the "CFP" for WTP tutorials and other papers (and also get final dates as such). (stalled on ECon submission info from program committee)
Minutes taken by Tim Wagner, August 29, 2006. Please notify me of any corrections needed.

Back to the top