|PMC Members Attending: Tim Wagner [TW], Raghunathan Srinivasan [RS], Arthur Ryman [AR],
PMC Member Regrets: Jochen Krause [JK]
Invited Guests: Neil Hauge
Others: Lawrence Mandel [LM]
Community Update [LM]
- Lawrence to pursue "site coverage" list, will solicit feedback from 1.0 release experience on
dev list. Will seek volunteers for useful sites for the 1.5 release.
- Tim to continue working to get Daryl Taft interview back on schedule.
- OSCON in July - if anyone is attending from WTP, we should arrange to do demos in the Eclipse
- WTP/TPTP webinar coming up June 12th.
- Dali/JSF review reminder (tomorrow, Wed. June 7th at noon PDT / 3pm EDT)
1.0.3 and 1.5 Status
- 1.0.3 build yesterday, being smoke tested today
- 1.5 I-build due this Friday
- Will request triage by component leads of P3s
JSF Status [RS]
- Code freeze tomorrow; documentation and test fixes thereafter.
- Snippets contribution being clarified; that is the only outstanding IP issue.
Dali Status [NH]
- M4 wrapped yesterday; final feature iteration, passed smoke testing; transitioning to bug fix
mode and preparing for reviews
- Being posted to download area today
- Working on developer documentation, and will send out email notice to PMC
Minutes taken by Tim Wagner, June 06, 2006. Please notify me of any corrections needed.
- [all PMC members, held over] Work through Dali and JSF tutorials and prepare list of questions
for internal review
- [TW] (held over) Press calls (Daryl Taft, etc.)