|PMC Members Attending: Tim Wagner [TW], David Williams [DW], Arthur Ryman [AR], Naci Dai [ND]
PMC Member Regrets: Jochen Krause [JK]
Invited Guests: Neil Hauge
Others: Lawrence Mandel [LM]
Community Update [LM]
- JavaOne update: see minutes for last week's status call. Lots of interest in 1.5 and 2.0/Java
EE 5. Lots of confusion around Callisto.
- JDJ article on Callisto being written (Tim provided quote to author)
- LinuxWorld conference - if any WTP members are attending could give demos of WTP in the Eclipse
booth (Aug, SF).
- Tim being interviewed by Daryl Taft for Callisto article on Thursday; opportunity to address
some of the Callisto confusion (see J1 feedback above).
- Arthur presenting on WTP at the Rational conference next week
- Eclipse Webinar (WTP and TPTP joint) coming up on June 12th
- Callisto stats (Ian's request):
- Internal Dali/JSF release review scheduling: invitation will be open to entire WTP community.
Time: Noon PDT / 3 EDT on Wednesday, June 7th.
- External (EMO) Dali/JSF release review scheduling: Wednesday, June 21st.
1.0.3 and 1.5 Status
- No change in 1.0.3 (no build) since last week. Please review approval list. Next
weekly I-build planned for one week from now.
- 1.5 component-level triage planned for Thursday status call
- PMC-level triage begins Thursday, June 1st
- Naci will set up IRC channel for PMC approval actions
Dali Status [NH]
- See email for information going into release review (docs, etc.)
- Preparing for internal and external release reviews
Minutes taken by Tim Wagner, May 30, 2006. Please notify me of any corrections needed.
- [all PMC members, held over] Work through Dali and JSF tutorials and prepare list of questions
for internal review
- [TW] send email followup reminding all PMC members of JSF and Dali internal review date/time;
if this slot works for a quorum, then expand invite to entire community [in flight]
- [TW] Press calls (Daryl Taft, etc.)
- [Jeffrey] LOC count for Ian's press activities
- [TW] Work on other stats for Ian
- [TW/AR] Continue EclipseWorld f2f planning (Tim to research travel budget)
- [AR] Send out component-level triage request in advance of Thursday's status call