|PMC Members Attending: Tim Wagner [TW], Raghunathan Srinivasan [RS], Jochen Krause [JK], David
Williams [DW], Naci Dai [ND], Arthur Ryman [AR]
PMC Member Regrets: none
Invited Guests: Neil Hauge [NH], Shaun Smith [SS], Craig Becker [CB]
Others: Lawrence Mandel [LM]
Community Update [LM]
- Project Antoine update: Leah looking for additional recruits for study, but still well short of
the 100 participants targeted. The CFP now includes an Amazon gift certificate for participants. The
project is also requesting the posting of a permanent link on the WTP website.
- No procedural issues to discuss.
- Release planned for COB tomorrow (5pm EDT Wednesday, April 26).
- AI [TW]: Update links on website and notify EMO.
- AI [DW}: Post to distribution list and newsgroup.
- Discussed need for a 1.0.3 update site to enable high priority bug fixes to the 1.0.x code
- Denis Roy notified of impending release (for any download bandwidth concerns).
- Will attempt to include several "all-in-one" ZIPs in time for the announcement as well (for the
most used platforms; exact list TBD).
Callisto / 1.5 Status
- RC1a announced; JUnit failures will be addressed in RC2.
- Callisto RC1 site should be available shortly.
- RC2 progressing.
- No update on OOM errors.
- Reuse/reship of the 3rd party Equinox plugin from the platform verified with EMO. No additional
review is required, but we do need to log the use in the WTP IP log. [AI TW]
- Cactus jar addition being staged.
- Build patches needed to avoid hanging JUnit tests; see David for the necessary updates or for
information on working around this issue. (May be bug in base testing framework; the tests themselves
appear to be correct.)
- Reminder of requirements call tomorrow.
- Request for additional EJB3 tooling support have been received; 2.0 would be the natural place
to address this feature work.
JSF Status [RS]
- Will refactor package names; updated names will be available next week.
- Build problem detected by Naci are in the process of being fixed; will resume testing shortly.
ATF Status [CB]
- org.eclipse.atf now available in CVS
- website at www.eclipse.org/atf
- distribution list and newsgroup both live, and interested parties have been notified
- 3rd party content has been removed; documentation describes how to "rebuild" ATF from the
various external pieces.
Dali Status [NH/SS]
- Build updated and updated map file checked in by Naci.
- Working on M3 iteration.
- Move request submitted.
Minutes taken by Tim Wagner, April 25, 2006. Please notify me of any corrections needed.
- [TW] (held over) Research whether WTP can reprint the text of the Sun DTD/Schema license.
(Question from Lawrence for Janet as part of 1.5 IP.) Still reply.