|PMC Members Attending: Tim Wagner [TW], Raghunathan Srinivasan [RS], Jochen Krause [JK], David
Williams [DW], Naci Dai [ND]
PMC Member Regrets: Arthur Ryman (Jeffrey Liu attending)
Invited Guests: Craig Becker
Others: Lawrence Mandel [LM]
Community Update [LM]
- Logo finalized and contrib quest submitted. Will begin using logo.
- Project sprint - requesting Monday 6-8pm and a room with 75-100 capacity. Most components have
identified a speaker and Arthur will summarize his presentation ("New and Noteworthy") for the sprint.
- Committer nomination for Kate Price opened.
- ATF creation review completed successfully; ATF now being provisioned as a sub-project of WTP
- IP update (see agenda for written status report)
- David to investigate granting releng access to Dali committers to enable build and release
coordination for 1.5.
- Base builder updated to M5 version; no regressions noted.
- Builds proceeding; JUnit issues with eclipse.org servers (possible mix of test issues and
- Hot list cutoff will be this Friday (3/17).
- If platform releases a 3.1.3, we want to coordinate the 1.0.2 release if possible.
Callisto / 1.5 Status
- Bjorn's email contains the Callisto update manager link.
- Will ask component teams to test against Callisto at milestones.
- Need to bump our version numbers to 1.5.
- Request to keep (previous) tabbed property code received; we will leave the code in until the
next major release (June 2007).
- Conversations around facets/server runtimes continuing on the mailing list.
- Next release number: use 1.6 for planning purposes.
JSF Status [RS]
- Model integration with Sybase faces editor.
- Preparing demos for EclipseCon.
- Limited progress on build integration issues; will make this a priority this week.
Hot (Adopter) Bug List Process Proposal [Jeffrey Liu on behalf of AR]
- Goal: Generate hot list from Bugzilla query, control promotion of hot bug request to actual hot
bug, enable self subscription for requests and simultaneously minimize "wtp-dev" noise.
- See proposal text at
http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/adopters/hot_bug_process.html. PMC members should review and be prepared
to move on the process vote next week.
Minutes taken by Tim Wagner, March 14, 2006. Please notify me of any corrections needed.
- [DW] Work with webmaster to see if we can get Dali access to the releng component of WTP.
- [RS] Track Dali progress on builds and release review for the PMC.
- [TW] Awaiting response from Bjorn on whether we can provide an ATF contribution download.
- [DW] Feature decomposition plan for 1.5 (EJB and Web, Core and UI intermingling) - need to
either revive old bug or open new one for tracking purposes
- [DW] Provide prioritized list from architecture group