PMC Conference Call - March 7, 2006
PMC Members Attending: Tim Wagner [TW], David Williams [DW],

PMC Member Regrets: Raghunathan Srinivasan, Jochen Krause

Invited Guests: Craig Becker

Others: Lawrence Mandel [LM]

Community Update [LM]

  • Project Sprint: Bjorn to provide time/date information. Lawrence asked component leads to provide 1-2 slides each. Tim to provide some roadmap slides.
  • 1.5 plan posting on website: Lawrence to post Wiki contents

Procedural [TW]

  • ATF project update this Wednesday 9:30 Pacific
  • IP update (see agenda for written status report)

Callisto / 1.5 Status

  • Discussed moving feature freeze date to M6 (from end of April).
  • Planning to migrate to the latest integration build from the base to get latest code.
  • Update site update: WTP bits are fine, other issues with Callisto update site are still blocking the combined update.
  • Mirror issues and connectivity problems are stalling M5 release verification in our own download area.

Architecture [DW]

  • Conversations around facets/server runtimes continuing on the mailing list.

Requirements [JK, in absentia]

  • See status report in WTP PMC agenda.

Action Items

  • [LM] post 1.5 roadmap/planning document on website
  • [LM] Assist with contribution quest. for logo
  • [TW] Contrib. quest. for Sun J2EE Schemas and DTDs
  • [TW] Provide Lawrence with roadmap slides for WTP project sprint at EclipseCon (component and project leads to do likewise).
  • (held over) [TW] to talk to Lawrence about converting WTP web pages (starting with PMC notes and IP log)
  • [AR] Supply high quality version of "gears" logo via logo bug
  • [DW] Feature decomposition plan for 1.5 (EJB and Web, Core and UI intermingling) - need to either revive old bug or open new one for tracking purposes
  • [DW] Provide prioritized list from architecture group
Minutes taken by Tim Wagner, March 7, 2006. Please notify me of any corrections needed.