|PMC Members Attending: Tim Wagner [TW], David Williams [DW],
PMC Member Regrets: Raghunathan Srinivasan, Jochen Krause
Invited Guests: Craig Becker
Others: Lawrence Mandel [LM]
Community Update [LM]
- Project Sprint: Bjorn to provide time/date information. Lawrence asked component leads to
provide 1-2 slides each. Tim to provide some roadmap slides.
- 1.5 plan posting on website: Lawrence to post Wiki contents
- ATF project update this Wednesday 9:30 Pacific
- IP update (see agenda for written status report)
Callisto / 1.5 Status
- Discussed moving feature freeze date to M6 (from end of April).
- Planning to migrate to the latest integration build from the base to get latest code.
- Update site update: WTP bits are fine, other issues with Callisto update site are still
blocking the combined update.
- Mirror issues and connectivity problems are stalling M5 release verification in our own
- Conversations around facets/server runtimes continuing on the mailing list.
Requirements [JK, in absentia]
- See status report in WTP PMC agenda.
Minutes taken by Tim Wagner, March 7, 2006. Please notify me of any corrections needed.
- [LM] post 1.5 roadmap/planning document on website
- [LM] Assist with contribution quest. for logo
- [TW] Contrib. quest. for Sun J2EE Schemas and DTDs
- [TW] Provide Lawrence with roadmap slides for WTP project sprint at EclipseCon (component and
project leads to do likewise).
- (held over) [TW] to talk to Lawrence about converting WTP web pages (starting with PMC notes
and IP log)
- [AR] Supply high quality version of "gears" logo via logo bug
- [DW] Feature decomposition plan for 1.5 (EJB and Web, Core and UI intermingling) - need to
either revive old bug or open new one for tracking purposes
- [DW] Provide prioritized list from architecture group