|PMC Members Attending: Tim Wagner [TW], Naci Dai [ND], Raghunathan Srinivasan [RS], David Williams
[DW], Jochen Krause [JK]
PMC Member Regrets: None
Invited Guests: None
Others: Lawrence Mandel [LM]
Community Update [LM]
- Logo vote: Arthur: gears; Lawrence: gears; David: wrench; Naci: gears; Jochen: gears; Raghu:
gears; Tim: gears.
- Website conversion occurring slowly; process is manual (rather than "single page translation"
schema, which has proven to be a security risk).
- ATF project discussions with the EMO in progress over the location of that project versus the
- Need to update web front page to replace 1.0 link with 1.5 (Arthur to update).
- Update site: live and working; previous issues were internal to a specific mirror. Minimal
testing has been successful.
- All-in-one packaging is present and working.
- Web site links: our front page (still says release candidate), link from project page, metadata
in project directory, etc.
- Builds are in place, and work is beginning; smoke tests will begin next week.
- Documentation bugs approved.
Callisto / 1.5 Status
- M5 build nearly complete; concern over level of testing it's received to date (5 blocking
defects targeted for M5 still open)
- Update site in progress; preliminary tests starting today in preparation for Friday's release
- Prereq status: platform, EMF, and GEF all ready and presumed working; need to investigate JEM
final build status
- JSF is already finished with work targeted for/with M5
- Architectural overview went out in email this week; if you discover any errors or have
comments, forward them to David. The diagram is designed for inclusion in the overall Eclipse
Architecture Council presentation to the Board.
- Ted Bashor hosted a call this week on the architecture of facets and server/runtime frameworks.
- Another JSF editing call is scheduled for this Friday.
- Group call will occur today.
JSF Status [RS]
- IBM contribution has arrived and contribution quest. is in flight.
- Primary challenge is to integrate the Sybase and IBM contribs.
- Design/arch calls with SSE team continue (see above).
- Intending to showcase features at EclipseCon.
- Short discussion of need to moderate the incoming list; process detail discussion tabled
pending feedback from Jeffrey Liu and AR
Minutes taken by Tim Wagner, February 28, 2006. Please notify me of any corrections needed.
- [DW] M5 blocker email sent to owners of these bugs
- [TW] to talk to Lawrence about converting WTP web pages (starting with PMC notes and IP log)
- [AR] Supply high quality version of "gears" logo via logo bug
- [DW] Feature decomposition plan for 1.5 (EJB and Web, Core and UI intermingling) - need to
either revive old bug or open new one for tracking purposes
- [DW] Provide prioritized list from architecture group