|PMC Members Attending: Tim Wagner [TW], Raghunathan Srinivasan [RS], Arthur Ryman [AR], David
Williams [DW], Jochen Krause [JK]
PMC Member Regrets: Naci Dai [ND]
Invited Guests: Lawrence Mandel [LM], Craig Becker (IBM)
AJAX Project (Craig Becker of IBM joining call to present)
- Craig presented his AJAX slidedeck (see PMC archives for copy of deck as reviewed).
- Note that DOJO support has been added since the deck was created.
- Arthur: Are personalities facets? (Sounds like they probably are.)
- Tim: EclipseCon short talk would be a good way to announce to the community.
- WTP PMC would like to see this incubated within WTP, and has requested that the project
proposers consider that.
Community Update and 1.0 Status
- Lawrence will create page on WTP website and a forwarding link from the home page; we'll allow
two additional weeks for ideas, then switch to voting.
- Note that a planning call will follow the WTP PMC call on the same number.
1.0.1 Status [DW]
- All prereqs are now in the build (3.1.2, EMF, etc.)
- Move to four-digit version ids should be complete for this week's M-build.
- See email to mailing list for endgame dates.
Callisto / 1.5 Status
- Discussion of Callisto endgame process for WTP (reflected in 1.5 planning document update).
- Tabbed property view migration discussed.
- Requirements call will be held tomorrow (Wed).
JSF Status [RS]
- Making progress against feature set.
- Questions outstanding on code assist in JSP.
Minutes taken by Tim Wagner, January 31, 2006. Please notify me of any corrections needed.
- [TW] (Ongoing) Track logo legal/IP issues with Janet.
- [TW, etc.] Work on endgame process document (and links from 1.5 planning doc).
- [DW] Feature decomposition plan for 1.5 (EJB and Web, Core and UI intermingling) - need to
either revive old bug or open new one for tracking purposes.
- [DW] Provide prioritized list from architecture group.