|Attending: Tim Wagner [TW], Raghunathan Srinivasan [RS], Jochen Krause [JK], Lawrence Mandel [LM],
Arthur Ryman [AR], David Williams [DW]
Community Update [LM]
- EclipseCon update: multiple tutorial submissions (more than any other project); deadline
extended to December 1st for long talks - need to push for more talks here (although some tutorials that
don't make it may be recast as talk submissions)
- Tim and Lawrence working with Ian Skerrett on go-to-market plans
- Charter modifications posted; this issue is now closed.
- IP log in progress - will complete and work with Janet on analysis this week.
- Release review scheduled for Wednesday, November 16 at 9am PST. Slidedeck will be available via
EMO and WTP presentation archives.
- No release train document yet; will appear as part of Planning Council activity in December f2f
- 1.5 planning input needed from component leads; will discuss during Thursday status meeting.
- No architecture update, but API review mail will go out this week (Tim, David).
- Reviewed 1.0 status; M9 may slip into next week based on convergence rate.
- Reviewed proposed engame; will communicate to teams next week (see next week's agenda for
Minutes taken by Tim Wagner, November 8, 2005
- [TW] Scheduling JSR 181 conversation for Thursday, 10am
- [TW, DW] Complete IP log
- [all] Review release slidedeck and sent corrections to TW
- [TW, DW] Craft API email
- [TW] Post endgame plan after opportunity for PMC review (will revisit next week)